CHAPTER 11-20

Chapter 11 Give Up For Her

    Just as it was about to hit, a faint blue light flashed, the girl suddenly felt a pain in her arm, and her movements paused, while Tang Jiuge seemed to sway because she was unsteady, and the slap went straight to the air.

    The customers in the store were stunned by the sudden incident.

    Elder Hope was about to step forward to Tang Jiuge's side immediately, but was stopped by Mo Xuan.

    Mo Xuan shook his head at Elder Hope, "Let her solve it by herself first, we can't always protect her by her side, she must learn to grow up."

    Elder Hope looked at Tang Jiuge and then at Mo Xuan, sighing He sighed and stood there honestly.

    Mo Xuan looked at Tang Jiuge again, his black eyes were silent.

    "This lady! What can't you say?! What is the clerk trying to beat me when he comes in?!" The store manager hugged Tang Jiuge and made her lean against his arms.

    Tang Jiuge grabbed the other shoulder with one hand, frowned slightly, and blinked hard.

    She was dragged so hard that she dislocated one arm, and she was dizzy. She had her eyes open, but it was pitch black. There were little golden stars jumping around, and the world was spinning.

    The girl sneered when she saw this, pointed at Tang Jiuge and cursed again.

    "A slut is a slut! You can't stand up straight if you pull it!?

    Pretending to be weak all day long! Enjoying the treatment of being held and guarded is very fulfilling, isn't it!?

    " Don't you know!?" The girl pointed at the store manager and gritted her teeth.

    As if to say that the store manager was not enough, the girl pointed at the surrounding customers, "And you! A group of blind-eyed guys! They were all seduced by this bitch, weren't they!?"

    The guests were scolded innocently and were dissatisfied, but they didn't want to get involved, and only whispered what happened.

    "What's going on..."

    "I don't know, it looks like he's catching a mistress?"

    "What? Catwoman is a mistress?"

    ...

    Tang Jiuge finally managed to see something, looked up and found He didn't know the crazy woman in front of him at all.

    "I don't know you at all." Tang Jiuge said with a pale face, after taking a breath.

    "Pretend! You keep pretending! How could you not know me for so many years!? You want to continue to pretend to be innocent in front of me!?"

    The store manager quickly knocked off her hand, holding Tang Jiuge and backing away.

    Tang Jiuge burst into flames.

    Grass fuck! who do you think You Are! ? Why should I know you! ?

    She left the store manager's embrace, lowered her eyes, and the storm gradually rose in her eyes.

    She's crazy, and she doesn't even know her surname unless you give her some color.

    Without saying any nonsense, Tang Jiuge took a step forward, raised her hand, and swung over when the girl was unprepared.

    The sound of "pop" was loud and clear.

    A handprint quickly swollen on the girl's cheek, she covered her face in disbelief, her voice was sharp and harsh, "You dare to hit me!? You dare to hit me!? Ahhhh! I'm fighting with you!!" The