Cold spell

Crystal POV

"Do our parents have to come to this meeting?" I complained "I thought you liked these meetings you were always anxious or it to happen but your parents never showed up" bloom said as we walked back to our dorms "I never liked the meetings, you know dad can sometimes be embarrassing so I always delete any messages that the school sent to us before they can see it but now we're in magix who know how the headmistress will send the letters" I said fainting drastically.

"Tecna don't say anything scary I'm about to sleep" I said as bloom opened the door to our dorms, soon after I changed and headed to bed.

(This is Crystal's pjs)

As we slept we heard Stella scream which woke the rest of up but we resolved it as a nightmare, soon it was my to have nightmares; I had a dream of both my parents and Aya getting into a car accident and leaving me alone plus there was the terrible dream about my ex-boyfriend and a desert planet and then I pelt a threatening presence loom over me which I woke up to with a scream and I temporarily fell unconscious.

Bloom POV

"Kya!!" I heard from my sleep before waking up to check it out "what happened?" I asked walking into tecna and Musa's room "we heard screaming" Flora said from behind me "wait where's Crystal?" Stella asked after we got up ready to leave musa's room that's when it hit me "the screams we heard was probably Crystal's" I said running to her room but her top half was already off the bed which worried me.

"Ah, bloom?!" She said almost in tears "it's okay we're here" I said hugging her while the others got in the room and as for Kiko and Ally the just ran/slithered off to where Mirta was.

"This is gonna make me sick" crystal said heading to the bathroom to probably throw up. The next morning Flora and Crystal stayed in their room trying to help mirta while the rest off us went out trying to clear our minds.

"That things horrible" I said before we all chanted 'magic Winx' to transform.

Time skip

"I'm too weak to fight right now" Crystal said as She fell to the ground after the monster beating her away "Crystal!" I said before the Trix appeared attacking us but luckily the headmistress saved us and let us have a day off school to rest.