Twinning with the witches

Crystal POV

"So Crystal how was your date with Eric?" Stella asked as I walked back into the dorms "We didn't go on a date or shopping" I said sitting on the chair "what happened spill the tea" she said sitting beside me while the others also came out their rooms "on our way to magix his parents called saying they wanted to meet me, so that's where we were the whole night plus his mom said some rude things so we had to leave early" I said

"What?!" We all asked as Faragonda explained her plan on making us study in cloud tower to protect the codex. "It's okay Flora" I said comforting her after the headmistress of cloud tower embarrassed her "Crystal try less colder thought" Griffin said "I'm an ice fairy cold is my specialty" I complained trying to control my dark energy.

"Bloom why bother let's just do this ourselves" Stella which I agreed to as bloom tried convincing the witches to help protect the codex "Crystal don't agree with her!" Musa said as mirta walked into the room convincing us to work together. "I wonder if Luna is okay?" I asked walking with the others out of the class as we spotted Lucy in the halls.

"I'll go with Stella" I said as she ran down the opposite hall as the others, soon Flora came in and explained how tecna was stuck in ice and how bloom was going to fight the witches alone but when we got there griffin was there. "I'm going with Flora and Layla" I said with Zing following behind.

Time skip

"Cmon Converge" bloom said as we all joined our powers creating a sphere of magic but it failed. A few days after the cloud tower incident bloom wanted both her and I to train harder with Avalon but I refused not wanting to see her act stupid around our professor. "I wonder if there's anyway to make our attacks stronger and probably work on the Trix" I said walking to Faragonda's office for answers but before I got there bloom wanted her and I to get in touch with our powers with the help of Professor Avalon.

"I'll try a different method sorry" I said wanting to leave but she dragged me by the hand saying it will help me with my magic "will there be anything sweet in there?" I asked which Avalon nodded to. "I need sleep" I said heading to my room to avoid the girls questioning. When I woke up I heard from the others that bloom was possessed by a shadow virus "it's a good thing your not affected Crystal, although it is a little weird after all you both attended the same session with Avalon" Tecna said as we started searching for bloom.

Flora POV

As we wandered the halls Locket came informing us about where bloom was so we transformed and headed there, "alright bloom, you wanna go there" Crystal said flying up to her "you've gotten really annoying after that session, I don't know if it's Avalon or darkar but we need to put a break on your attitude" Crystal said ready to attack her but she just fell after de-transforming.

"Crystal!" Musa said flying to catch her but soon enough Professor Avalon came and helped us, "Where's Crystal?" Bloom asked trying to get up "I'll take Crystal to the infirmary" Avalon said picking her up and heading out the library door, soon after cleaning up Faragonda called us her office informing us about our vacation and soon Crystal woke up and joined us.

"I'm so glad your awake" I said helping Crystal get up as Stella informed her about the vacation "a vacation sounds nice, I should probably go pack my bags" she said cheerfully which caused us all to laugh, when the specialist arrived we met two new boys who Eric introduced as Skyler and Isaac who were his brothers.

Crystal POV

"Wow someone's got an attitude" I said getting back to my seat after the turbulence "CRYSTAL!" everyone shouted looking at me "sorry~" I said nervously, "Crystal let's go coat shopping" Stella said as we got of the ship "hello, Fairy of ice and snow I won't be affected by the snowy mountains, but just for fun let's go shopping" I said dragging her and the others to the first mall.

"Cmon Luna this is our territory we can't let the boys beat us" I said as I got ready to ski down the slope and soon enough Layla and I reached there before Sky and Riven. "Your good" Flora said watching me stitch our jackets.