The mysterious stone

Crystal POV

"Stella red or Blue?" I asked using magic to change the color of my nails "blue looks cute" Stella answered as I stuck changed it to white with a beautiful blue pattern, soon we reached alfea and the next day we went to Faragonda's so she would explain what was happening to the pixies.

"Magic Winx!" We chanted before we got ready to destroy the thing in the middle of the lake, "Cmon Crystal, Flora" Musa said signalling us to help her after Stella failed "ice arrows" I said but barely made a dent on the thing "no way, our magic didn't work on it" Musa said in disbelief "no way is an ugly rock gonna stop me" I said using my magic to try and destroy it. "Nothing it's not going to budge" I said in between breathes.

"Let's go back inside" Stella suggested as it started raining "yea I agree, I don't like stressing myself over something I'm sure I can't do" I said getting up and heading back to the school. "Don't worry about her" I said after getting a head towel to dry my hair "you should know of a way to get her back, right?" Flora asked getting out of the shower "I don't know, anyways Stella remember that hot paladin that saved us?" I asked as Stella and I started a boy conversation.

"Crystal, aren't you and Eric dating?" Musa asked staring at me "yea but can't I talk about a guy, and anyways I don't think I'll ever see him again" we all laughed before the door knocked and in came a cloaked guy carrying bloom.

"It's the paladin that rescued us from the Trix" Bloom, Stella, Layla and I said in unison. "Cool and strong" I said as Avalon destroyed the stone "I have a question" I said running off with the others "professor how come my ice powers didn't work on the stone?" I asked "well that's because you probably didn't cover the whole stone with ice if you did you probably would have destroyed it" he said which implanted the idea of getting stronger.

"We're happy your gonna be our professor so we wanted to let you know we're ready to steady to study" Flora said as Stella stopped them from going into detail about school work, after the party bloom invited me to join her and beg professor Avalon if he could show us our evaluation results.

Eric POV

"Normal I don't peep on girls but today I'll make an exception for your insecurities Sky" I said helping Brandon get on the tree branch "aren't you curious as to what crystal might be doing?" Sky asked "not really and anyway Crystal answers my call, although not immediately but when she does see it she calls back" I said to him also get our goggles out.

Crystal POV

"I'm hungry for something sweet" I said as boys came wishing Stella and I a good day "wow crystal your just as popular as I am" stella said proudly "no I think I got more guys wishing me a good day, right tecna?" I asked as she counted up the total of guys that talked to me and I was more than Stella.

"Oh bloom I wouldn't stress myself over some results" I said looking at her before crossing my legs "that's just because you don't like hearing the truth even if you failed" she said giving me an attitude "what?!" "You heard me, you don't like trying, I tried so I probably got a higher score than you" she said getting up from the bench "who in the magic dimension told you to talk to me like that?" I asked glaring at her before the specialist came.

"I hope you guys weren't too bored?" Sky asked stopping bloom and i from bickering any further "of course not Crystal and I were too busy being admired" Stella said as two boys greeted us "that make 26 for me and how many for you again Crystal?" She asked "28" I answered but Brandon proved he had more ladies walk up to him making Stella jealous.

"He's cute" Stella said looking at a boy who Brandon called helia, "Flora do you like helia

"Urg, she's being annoying today" I said walking up to sky "trust me if you hadn't come to get us I would have dealt with her myself" I said patting his back as the others laughed "I'm being serious, the last time I beat her up was in the 4th grade and back then we weren't friends so I didn't feel bad for anything I did" I said walking in front of them.

"This is amazing" I said as the school started rising to the sky "indeed but one wrong step and splat there you go" Stellas said as we watched the dragon race. "Sweets, Sweets" I said skipping off the stage for a break and soon we went to watch the one on one battle, "yay it's Brandon's turn" Stella said after Brandon and ravens match but before their battle could begin red fountain was attacked.

"Snow ball!" I said flying higher while creating a giant snow ball ready to attack the monster "you guys distract it while I get my spell ready!" I said as the others did as I asked "is this enough power Luna?" I asked the ice pixie "try putting more magic power it needs to grow bigger" she advised flying beside me, "Crystal are you ready?!" Bloom asked.

"Stand Back!" I said attacking it which worked, "you did well Crystal" Avalon said as I passed by he and bloom "I took your advice and added more magic power" I said leaving to sit with the others.