Chapter Four-Mortuary of the Undead

IV

New York Mortuary

One night later;

9:00 PM

"This murder is the result of a mad mind. Death was done by biting into the neck...severing the arteries...Massive blood loss...The teeth marks went so deep that death was instantaneous...Nerve endings were also severed...The death of Mr. Leopold "Leo" Staeving is on the silver colored Morgue slab...There was so much blood that I am scared that more people will be attacked...In short, these attacks could, and will, continue...unless you stop them", Coroner David Queterson, MD, said.  His short, black colored hair gleamed in the moonlight; his brown colored eyes focused on cutting into the chest of the young gangster with a large scalpel in his white colored gloves hands.

       Once the autopsy was done, he closed the dead young man up. And then turned the faucets of the white colored sink in the other room.

          He washed the blood away.

            And, once his hands was clean, he turned faucets off...and dried both hands with a red colored towel that was on the rack.

             And then went to bed early.

              Tomorrow was going to be an early day of more bodies to cut up. And he didn't want to be yawning all day...that would be very bad indeed.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Coroner lived in a sparse room upstairs.

               Inside there was a simple bed, one red colored lamp, and a cheap black colored closet that was full of clothes and shoes, as well as slippers at the bottom.

                 He stared at the fragile nature of his life.

                 No girlfriend...No wife...Noone.

                  Got no single life, David. Everyone of has someone to love...I've got noone. Great. You're 40 this year and your love life is down the faucet...

                  ...And he decided to go out...

                   ...And see to it that the biting murders could be stopped once and for all.

Page 4