Chapter Five-The Port of the Vampires

V

The Coroner was near the New York Ports.

        He shivered from the unnatural cold.

         "Never have I imagined going out this late...", he said. He shook his head. Being too glum was not in his good hearted nature.

          He had changed into a black colored shirt, black colored trousers, a brown colored belt, brown colored socks, and black colored shoes.

            And a grey colored watch on his right hand.

             In the right-side pocket were his front and back door keys. He walked slowly. Several sailors were at the Ports working the night shift.

              "C'mon, you crazy...", he begun.

              Then he heard the sound of screaming.

               "HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!", a woman yelled.

                Then he ran towards the busy ports, and saw several female Vampires dressed in  long, black colored gowns.

                Their red colored eyes gleamed, as their rotting hands grabbed a human woman. She screamed yet again.

                  "LEAVE HER BE!", the Coroner yelled.

                  "GO AWAY, HUMAN! DON'T INTERFERE IN OUR FEEDING", the two ample breasted female Vampires ordered.

                  The Coroner focused on the woman.

                   She had long, black colored hair, brown colored eyes, and petite. She wore a black, lace bra, and had small, firm breasts.

                     Her black colored nightgown was ripped to shreds; her slim legs were bleeding. She had a look of horror on her beautiful, young face.

                       Nearby was her black colored stockings. Her black colored high-heeled shoes were nearby.

                        He didn't have any garlic, crucifixes, or Holy Water. He didn't have anything to stop the blood thirsty Undead.

                         And, before he could do anything, two more Vampire girls appeared.

                          They glided towards them in their black colored nightgowns. The Coroner was so aroused by the Undead Vampires...that he wanted to give his mind, body, and soul to Them...But, as he blinked his eyes, he re-focused on saving the stricken woman.

                              But, to his shock, the Vampires bit into the human girl's neck. And then feeded on her.

                               And,  once she died, they headed towards the Coroner...

                               ...As hot blood gushed from their rotting mouths, as they went in for the kill...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page 5