Potter go!

While those at the manor were enjoying themselves,harry had begun getting a decent breakfast ready and started triming the hedges in the gargen. When vernon went to work and dudly went shopping with his mother he would clean the flat, eh every day. Dusting, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the windows, sweep & mop the floors. His relatives noticed that he cleaned faster and faster and they didn't like that. So vernon has promised harry a suprise when he gets back home.  Harry didn't know the suprise yet.

"Freak come here!" His uncle yelled and stood at the door harry immediately listen and put everything away. "While we're gone we want you to clean the Attic, and if I find that you have left a speck of dirt here, you will be punished." The fat man said. In the clothing size that harry fits 3 times if not 5 times. Because harry is only 1.50m tall if you want to see it that way it's a comfortable size, but as a boy it's a bit too small. If you are not mistaken and weighed him, he would only weigh up to 30 kg, he gained some weight again.

"Yes uncle vernon." Said the almost 16 year old and got back to work. When the dursleys left the house, Harry went to the attic and coughed for a while, it was very dusty and stuffy, lots of things we're lying around that looked very old. Harry wondered when the last time this place was cleaned, at least not since he can remember.

He also noticed that he had a lot of difficulties doing anything there, because a lot of the furniture was too heavy or so
"Perfectly" placed, that he didn't get them pulled out, he didn't have any vacancies either really to rearrange things. "How did they manage to bring it all upstairs?" Harry wondered, still looking around. Luckily he then found a starting point of roughly how to begin. It's also lucky that the attic is small and had been closed in such a way that he was able to play something downstairs. At first he didn't care at all the dust fell down, because he has to clean the floor anyways.

But what do you expect from Harry? The week fellow still managed after hours and pain to somehow bring everything down. It was just a small refrigerator, armchair, tables, mattress, chair, small couch... and many other things. So he started cleaning the floor, it was so hard, the floor was sticky with stuff you don't want to know from which boy and dust beds. It was already 5 p.m., Harry realized as you went to clean the furniture. Of course he wasn't scared yet, but he was nervous. So he began, now roughly to work. When he was supposed to, of course as he always is, he put things away neatly so that there was even more space than there was before.

But now there was a big problem. His relatives arrived and the apartment now left a visible layer of dust, as Harry wasn't really paying attention to the dust flakes that were all over the place. He closed the attic want it opened the door in time. Hairy soft and a minute was completely quiet until a woman shouted "Potter go away!" But it was too late. A fat walrus, with an angry expression ran towards him. "Fuck" he murmured, wondering why petunia had warned him.