3 mess

Lily couldn't take it anymore as lucius, Severus and Tom looked at each other with love in their eyes the whole time. The three of them were just terrible at love, they didn't want to see they loved each other and everyone was more afraid that they would be despised and that one of the others wouldn't love them back.  Lily was a special girl, she has no powers or anything but she has a very good sense of romance and who loves who. She knew James also loved Bellatrix. But she didn't want to bother about the two of them. She also felt that her son had to play a role, even if it was very weak, and that he might soon, when Dumbledore wasn't involved, reveal his true self. So she has to do something to get the three of them together so Harry doesn't have big problems. Little does her son feel sorry, because of three or more his enemies than friends. Rather, he was raised that way by Dumbledore. She really hope that the old soup hen still haven't gotten his acting skills under control and that Harry finally knows the truth, at least that dumble isn't the grandfather he seemed, because this is going to be a lot easier, then explain everything to my son. A few days later:  (because I don't know don't like romance, it won't be really romantic. Sorry)

Lily was proud when she saw what she built. She had set up a room in which she will lock all three until they confess their love. She may be a slightly weaker witch than the three, but she still has her tactics. Through James and his friends, she also learned to be clever, especially when stealing something.  Of course, she doesn't really need to steal from friends to annoy them. The room wasn't kept in that kitchen, a double bed so that the three of them had enough space, a bathroom in which they already have some privacy, and a table with delicious food. The room was still big enough for three and everyone could have their place, there were also things that everyone liked about themselves with it, if they still can't diminish to confess there love to each other, at least a little have peace with each other. She saw how Severus Lucius and Tom arrived.

She remained hidden when the three of them looked around, a little confused, but she still managed to cleverly steal the wands from the three of them. With a shove and a quick spell on the door, she locked the three of them in. "If I get my desired result, you're free, otherwise not", she just laughed and walked away. Now it's time to wait and see if the three do if she couldn't manage it, she would release the three at the latest before school starts, but she hopes that the month will be enough.