unspectacular attack

Harry then left Gringotts, with a purse of money, which should be sufficient for the school thing. Harry was very angry, he never thought that he would be fooled, stolen and cheated on so much. Especially his 'friends' Hermione and Ron, who he was friends with, screwed him. He had sincerely hoped that all of this: his feelings, his guessing, all of his seeing what he thought was just an illusion. All the negative things being whispered about him by Ron, it all has to be true. But why!

Who were really his friends now, who was really hit enemy anyway? Is everything he heard of a lie? But his parents would have to be dead, otherwise why did he have to grow up with his fucking relatives? And not with them? Voldemort always attacked him, so he must be bad? So everyone is against him, both the Bad and the good. Are there any true friends at all? Does evil exist at all? He does not know. But he felt like shit  He felt like a doll nobody likes. No good ones even on the surface.

'But why was Dumbledore all this time trying to train me to fight Voldemort? Then Voldemort must be good, because if that's just dumb world or you wouldn't be mean to fight for them or, then Voldemort shouldn't really be angry, just trying to stop me from fighting him. But why!' He found himself thinking too much and the like.

He didn't know if voldy was really evil or just trying to get something done. Because Dumbledore just spent his money on others. His parents' money.

Dummy also tried to train him to fight evil. Harry actually knows that Dumbledore has enough money of his own. He didn't notice masked people entering Diagon Alley. They looked different from the Death Eaters but they also wore a mask.
"Potter," growled a boy who might have been more like Harry's age. Harry stopped short when he heard his name. the voice sounded somewhat familiar, but somehow not either. It was a bit musty and deeper then the voice that would sound familiar to him as Ronald Weasley.

Harry saw something that it wasn't who could be Death Eaters, but we're other people. He can imagine it that it was even the Order of the Phoenix. He drew his wand but knew he couldn't win against them anyway. But he wants to try to knock out at least a few. If it really could be weaselly, he would really really regret training those friends. Because now they can.

"Why are you trying to fight us anyway?c Asked a female voice and approached him. "Why are you?" He just asked back, wand ready. "Expelliarmus," an adult said to Harry, but he managed to deflect the spell.

Now the spectacle began with a few stupors and disarmed and charms shooting at Harry. He tried to block the Spells and fight back. But there were too many. So, at an opportune moment, he was struck by the  cutting curse and stupor and lost his consciousness.