after a few days

After a few days.. which continued to include beatings, Harry was allowed to buy his school supplies just before his 16th birthday. Because his uncle had to go in the direction anyway. "5:00 p.m. your back here." Growled the fat man and then drove off and left him alone in front of the pub. He sighs softly. It was only 8:00. because he's not a real one for going shopping, it might only take him three hours with how crowded it is.

He needs:

Clothing
Ingredients
Ink
quills/quill
books

And much much more. Since he doesn't know how long it would take Madam Malcolm. So he first went to her and allowed her to measure him. "In 2 hours you can come back to pick up your order." She explained to Harry with a friendly smile.

He then went to gringotts, the best protected Wizarding Bank  was next to Hogwarts, " I would like to pick up some money," he explained and waited. The Goblin looked at him and widened his eyes." Mr Potter finally you appear, ?" he's said and told l Harry to follow him. Which he finally did, Although a bit surprised because it wasn't the way to the trains. It was the way to the director. Harry was starting to wonder, but just accepted it as it was.

"Hello Mr Potter, glad you showed up in time after all," Griphook said lightly and let Harry sit down. "What's the matter?" He's in asked and looked at him rather questioningly. "It's about your dungeons" griphook said tursley and Harry was beginning to have an inkling of what was going on.

"As you know, everything else is going well with us as well as coming up age. Since they're going to an heir from the potters and blacks Thus gaining the titles of Lord at 16, they have an even greater right to their own access to the dungeons. But before it was always your guardian who allowed you a share. But now we also noticed that they now have very little money left, because Dumbledore, as you probably know, her guardian often said you allowed it, now after a while it got funny, especially when the money then flowed in to the order" said the goblin.

"Wait, what?" He asked in this belief, he never allowed anything.

"well, in part since Dumbledore is your guardian, we couldn't allow Dumbledore to take money for the weasleys, granger, dursley's, the order and the school. So we wrote you a letter to ask you to be out tonight or all the money would go to Dumbledore."griphook stated.

Harry had to let that sink in. He didn't think it could really be like this.

Will hate his friends even more. tsk. "What else is to come of the school year.. that Voldemort didn't kill my parents?" He asked quietly, shaking his head.

"I want it to stop... I don't want him to be able to take anymore." He said sourly.