Chapter 2 : Woke up

Hello ~
A quick explanation on Boboiboy's fusion if there's any of you that don't know the character / didn't watch the movie or series.

Since his elements like Earthquake or Ice can already shows what the element are. Im just going to tell you what Frostfire or Supra element is.

Frostfire
- Blaze fuse with Ice
Glacier
- Earthquake fuse with Ice
Supra
- Thunderstorm fuse with Solar
Sori
- Solar fuse with Thorn
Gentar
- Earthquake fuse with Thunderstorm

Beliung is the third/upgraded version of Cyclone.

Let's start our second chapter. Go go ~

Third POV

Gojo smiles while thinking 'things just got more interesting'. He decided to get closer to Boboiboy and asked him "Hello there Boboiboy-kun. Im Gojo Satoru. You can call me Gojo or Gojo-sensei since im a teacher. May I know what do you mean by power if its not curse technique?". Boboiboy waved a hello at him and answered "Its a power i grew up with. I can control elements with it."

He continued "As of right now I can control 7 elements with an additional of fusing them together to create an entirely new element." "That's really cool" said Satoru. Ieri then say "Can you tell me what elements you can control?". "Oh. I forgot to say it didn't it I? Well I can control Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Earthquake, Solar, Blaze, Ice and Thorn. They are all my second tier of power. I have three tier but if you count my fusion then there's four tier. I haven't unlocked my third tier yet. Oh yeah! Blaze, Thorn, Earthquake is basically fire, nature and the earth but definitely stronger. For fusion, I only have three elements right now which is Frostfire, Glacier and Supra. " answered Boboiboy.

"You have a very powerful power then. I'm assuming the cloud you fell on is a creation from your Cyclone power then. Well since you said that you're not from this world which I totally believe you now since we don't have any curse energy that can create technique like that. I'll let Satoru-kun explain to you what's this world is like then since you look fine but please don't move much until tomorrow" said Ieri.
"Thank you Doctor Ieri. May I know how long I was out Gojo-sensei?" asked Boboiboy.

Gojo then said "You were out for 3 days. Then,Let's hear sensei's story. Well, let us hear the story about this world then. In this world there's a creature call curse. They are formed from negative human emotions. Only certain people can see them and I have a feeling that you'll be able to see them since you look special. There are Jujutsu Sorcerer which is us. We were born with curse energy that later will be use for our curse techniques. Some aren't born with the curse energy and not all people that can see the curse will be a sorcerer. Our job is to exorcise them so that they'll no longer hurts human. There's also curse user. They are a sorcerer that didn't do their job or got banned because they cause a disaster".

Gojo took a breath and continued "Us, sorcerers and curses have grades that ranked us on how powerful we are. It's like your power's tier. There are Grade 1,2,3,4 and special grade with Grade 4 being the weakest of all. I think that sums up on what this world is".

- I forgot how they become a curse user -

"Wowww. That's a lot." says Boboiboy.
"Well I'll visit you tomorrow then Bo~Boi~Boy-kun~" Gojo said while waving.

Skip to tomorrow's morning

(Yuji already knew that Boboiboy is the boy that he carried to Ieri since Gojo came to tell him he's awake)

It was 9am and Yuji was watching one the movies that Gojo got him as a training when the said man burst into the room while carrying a bag that looks like the one when he first met him.
"Yuji~ come follow sensei to visit Boboiboy"
Gojo-sensei said. "Ohhh. Right now? Wait! Is that the daifuku mochi or something? Did sensei went there to buy him that?" replied Yuji. "Ou. You noticed? Yea, I did. It's a gift since he just woke up.Well let's goo!" says Gojo.

They teleported / flew to the school at where Ieri workspace in. On the way to Boboiboy's room, Yuji saw Nanamin so he went to greet him since its been a few days since Yuji last saw Nanamin. Satoru knocked and open the door to Boboiboy's room. The were greet with Ieri feeding Boboiboy some porridge. Boboiboy saw Satoru and say "Hello Gojo-sensei". "Hey Boboiboy-kun. Here some gifts for you. Oh! This is Yuji-kun, he was with me when we saved you". Yuji introduced himself "Hello! It's Itadori yuji . My type is a tall woman with big boobs like Jennifer Lawrence". Boboiboy pretend to not hear the last parts and just wave and him while thanking Satoru for the gift.

Time Skip a Few Hours

(They talked to get to know about each other more. Itadori told him bout Sukuna)

"Boboiboy-kun...I have a question for you." tells Gojo to Boboiboy. Boboiboy looked at him while smiling and asked "What is it?".
Gojo replied his smile and said "Do you want to become a sorcerer? I have told the principal of the school I'm teaching in about you and he agrees on this."

- the higher ups won't know about him until he agrees to become a sorcerer-

"Hmmm. Can I ? I mean I would since I know no one here but its not my world and I have nothing here. I also don't know how I got here and how to get back to my original world." replied Boboiboy.

"That's true. Well~ more reason for you to accept then." Gojo

"Since I don't have much choice..I'll accept to become a sorcerer then" Boboiboy answered.

Update on : 2022/3/31
- 999 words

Next update on : 2022/4/1