Chapter 4 : Sori

Chapter 4 yayyy!

Third POV

A few days later,

Heavy breathing could be heard coming from Boboiboy. He's currently training combat with Gojo while learning more about this new world he's in.

"Okay! Rest time." Gojo told his student. He then said "Boboiboy-kun, I've been meaning to say this. You have a really high tolerance against pain. One of my punches contains curse energy and you're still standing after receiving it. Hahh. What do I teach you like this? You seems to know already about what I'm teaching."

"Sensei, I used to get beaten by my opponents a lot before so I guess it built up my tolerance and I used to train combat with a great teacher before I got here" Boboiboy replied.

"Since you aced today's training. I have a gift for you then. How about we go out? You haven't explored Tokyo yet. Sensei will be your tour guide here" Gojo asked his student

"Ehh really?" Boboiboy asked Gojo excitedly without noticing his Thorn power coming out that turned his eyes green.

"Hai! Finish your resting time then we'll go out" Gojo replied, chuckling softly looking at his excited student

Gojo spend the rest of the day showing Boboiboy around Tokyo. Let's just say that he had a very good day to finish off the training he did in the the morning.

Gojo POV

"Boboiboy-kun!! Let's go to Ieri" I told him
"Hmm..why sensei?" He asked

"Ugh! I forgot to tell you about it. Well, Ieri wanted to do a checkup on you and test a bit of your power. Are you okay with that?" I asked him
He replied with "Huh? Yeah. I don't mind. I also need to train some of them since I haven't got the chance to fully transform."

Ieri's Workplace

"Here's my student" I picked Boboiboy up and showed him to Ieri.
"Doctor Ieri!" Boboiboy greet her while waving.

"Hello Boboiboy-kun. You look well. Mind if I do bit more checkup? After that we'll let you use your power. Gojo told me that you wanted to let your power out so come." Ieri said

"Okay!" Boboiboy replied

Boboiboy POV

"Hmm. Everything's fine. You look healthy. Well let's test your power now" Ieri

Elemental Power : Boboiboy Hepta Spilt

"WAHAH! It's good to come out. It's been so long!" Blaze said excitedly.
"Blaze, you're so loud. I'm trying to sleep here" Ice said almost being asleep while hugging his whale plushy that seems to always randomly appear ( must be Solar idea )

"Hmm this place looks interesting. What do you think Quake?" asked Solar to Quake while scanning their supposedly training area. Quake just smiled at him and agreed. "Yeah. But I miss our old training ground" he said.
"Where's Boboiboy?" asked the nature element, Thorn.

"Boboiboy is that you?" asked Thunderstorm to Cyclone whose body is mine at the moment.
"You figured it out. I was hoping for Solar to guess but keep quiet" I told him quietly.

"Wahhh, I found Boboiboy" shouted Thorn while hugging me.
Blaze and the others heard Thorn and started to run towards me and hug me.

-Boboiboy already told them that he can spilt and each of his power has their own mind-

Third POV

"Well, they look like a cheerful bunch except for the Thunder element. He looked pissed"said Gojo while observing his student talking to his power lookalike.

"Boboiboy! Do you want to start now?" asked Ieri.

"Hmm. Yeah. We'll start now. " Boboiboy answered. "Ehh! I forgot to introduce you guys!" He shouted.

Boboiboy then start to introduce his elements "This is Thunderstorm, he's strict most of the times so try not to piss him off" Thunder just looked at Gojo and Ieri. "This is Earthquake, he's the strongest defender among all of us" Quake smiled at them. "The one I'm currently in is Cyclone. He's a more subtle guy and very adventurous but a very good attacker". "This is Blaze and Ice. They came out around the same time and they're the closest to one another like twins. Ice mostly defence and Blaze will do the attack" Blaze wave while Ice is currently sleeping on the ground.

"This is Thorn. He's what I would say the most innocent since he has my innocent trait but don't mess with him when he's serious. He's also our healer and a very good one too" Thorn loudly greet them with a huge smile on his face. "Then, we have Solar. He's currently the strongest element and mostly does the last attack. He's the smartest and the one that came up with most of our combo attacks" Solar just put his hand up as a greeting.

"Now that's done. We can start". said Boboiboy.
'Very interesting bunch' thought both Satoru and Ieri.

The elements spent the whole evening training their attacks, combat and combos. They only managed to fuse Glacier and Frostfire that day because Solar had an idea to fuse his element with Thorn thus creating an entirely new element called Sori. At the end of the training, Ice keeps complaining about not wanting to fuse again since its to much energy being use and he wants to sleep (of course Ice)

Author note :

Sori is here! I didn't mean to brought him out this early but I feel like I have too. I'm hoping that this story won't be too long. My posting schedule is probably once or twice a week since I'm still in school and I really need to focus on the subjects I'm taking. I'm also writing using my phone which I don't really like but there's nothing else to use.

leave a comment and a vote if you like the chapter ;)

Update on : 2022/4/4
- 978 words

Next update on : 2022/4/12

A week from now on so I'll see you on chapter 5 ~