Chapter 3 : Yes

The third chapter :0

Let's all imagine that Boboiboy's elemental power can destroy the curses he's fighting with. His power is damn powerful.

This is Boboiboy's sorcerer uniform This is Maki's manga uniform

This is Maki's manga uniform. Just imagine it as a male one with long sleeve since Maki's is sleeveless. The cape and belt will turn into the colour his elements represent when he is using . For example Solar : white & yellow

- Photo is from Pinterest  -

Third POV

Gojo come out from Boboiboy's room then went straight to Ieri. He saw Ieri leaning at the window.

"Ieri~~~ he said yess" Gojo

"Well, that's good since I also need to understand more about his power. He's 14 this year so he'll be with the first year?" Ieri said.

"Of course since they're closer based on age and he seems to be getting along well with Yuji" Gojo

Time Skip

"Here's where I'm currently living, Boboiboy. My current status is dead so I cant be on campus until sensei said yes which is probably on Goodwill event" Yuji said. "Umm..come again. What event?" asked Boboiboy. "Sensei didn't tell you?" Yuji asked him. Boboiboy shake his head as a 'no'. "SENSEI!" Yuji screamed. "Yes, Yuji-kun?" Satoru came after hearing Yuji called (screamed) for him.

"Sensei...you didn't tell Boboiboy about the event. First me and now Boboiboy. Really sensei?" told Yuji. "Really? I didn't?" Gojo asked Boboiboy. Both of Satoru's student shook their head as a 'no'. "Haha..sorry" He said sheepishly.

Boboiboy's POV

Hey! I'm Boboiboy. I'm currently learning on how to destroy curses aka the villians in this world. Sensei told me that we'll be going out later to test if I can see the curses and whether my power can destroy them or not.

Location change

Right now we're in front of a abandoned building in Miyagi. Its just me and sensei since sensei said Yuji need to finish his assignment. (The movies he need to watch)

"So Boboiboy-kun, you'll be going with me in there. Wait there's one curse out the window. Can you see it?" I looked at the window that sensei was pointing at cringed at the sight of this so called curse. It didn't look like a alien which was what I imagined it'll look like.

"That's a curse? It looks really weird with the eye and mouth." I asked sensei. "Haaha! You can really see them! A very special boy indeed. Yes. That's how curses normally looked like. Calculating by the energy it's radiating, it's a grade 3 curse so it's quite weak. I'm sure you can handle it. I'll be behind, following you. Let's go"

We're now in the building searching for the curse we just saw. When we reach the third floor, Quake told me that in one of the room, there's a weird presence he's sensing so I told sensei and we went in.

"Ugh. It looks worse up close like this." I said
"Ma,ma. It's okay. This is not the weirdest one yet" Sensei reassured me. I don't know what to feel hearing that.

Elemental Power : Boboiboy Ice

"Ice arrow." Ice took out his arrow and aim the bow at the curse. The curse tried to run away but the bow reach it first and stabbed it.

"Wahhh! You really did it. The temperature also changed when you call for your power. Is it related?" sensei asked me

"Hmm. Blaze and Ice can control the temperature when they comes out. Thunderstorm can control the weather while the rest control the environment" I answered him. "Such power". I heard sensei said lowly.

"Boboiboy-kun, we'll be going out tomorrow. I'm sending Yuji to learn with my kohai (junior) . You'll be learning with me" sensei said, walking out the building.

The Next Day

Third POV

"Boboiboy-kunn. Here's your uniform! Does it look okay? Is it to your liking?" asked Gojo
"Wahh! I like it! Thank you sensei" Boboiboy thanked him happily
"Make sure to wear that before we go out, kay" Gojo told him
"Alright sensei" he replied

———————

"—-and this is Amato Boboiboy-kun! My newest student." Satoru told Kento

"Ah. This is the special student I heard about. Nice to meet you, Boboiboy-kun" Nanami said.

"Nice to meet you to Nanamin" Boboiboy replied. "We'll be going then. Bye Boboiboy-kun and Gojo-san." He said while grabbing Yuji.

Gojo looked at Boboiboy and said "Well, let's start our training,eh. We don't wanna get left behind."

Author Note :

I wanted to include Nanamin training both Yuji and Boboiboy but I don't want that Mahito guy to know about him yet so Gojo will be training him instead. Kento lets Boboiboy call him that nickname because like Yuji, he called Kento sensei before.

leave a comment and a vote if you like the chapter ;)

See you on Chapter 4 :))

Update on : 2022/4/1
- 821 words

Next update on : 2022/4/4