BLOODLINE

S Y N O P S I S

Ymir Amaranthus spent most of his days relishing in his youth enjoying parties, meaningless flings, and whatever else can make him forget about his problems for the moment. Despite coming from a long line of witches and being a child to the sovereign of one of the oldest houses of witchcraft — Ymir doesn't care too much for that side of him and would rather just ignore it which is why he separated himself from his father's coven years ago in pursuit of his own journey. Unlike Ymir, all his siblings embrace their powers with open arms, so much so that they are declared natural-born prodigies by the coven, true successors to their father's crown while Ymir stands in their shadow.

After nearly five years, Ymir finally returns home at his father's request, however, disaster strikes when multiple unexplained attacks have been reported happening around the supernatural fractions. Witches, vampires, werewolves, and creatures alike have been targeted by unexplained occurrences and when one hits too close to home targeting Ymir and his family, he quickly finds himself in the middle of supernatural warfare. Blood is shed, alliances are broken, lines are crossed, betrayal is on every corner and when Ymir's father — the most powerful sovereign in the witch fraction goes missing and is now declared a traitor by all of the supernatural realm, Ymir is quickly forced into the world he's been trying so hard to avoid.

He's sent to where it all began years ago — Kromnore Academy in the hidden realm of Halence — a parallel to the human world hidden in the folds and the beginning of all things supernatural. It's here he learns some things are better left a secret, unbidden from the rest of the world and you can't believe everything or everyone, and the only people you can trust in this world of cruel intentions is your bloodline. It's a world where the dead don't stay dead, creatures of the night rule, and pretty boys hold their tongues with secrets so deadly it could kill a nation. Ymir quickly realizes the world of the supernaturals is just as messy as the real world as he is tied to centuries-old rivalries, ancient customs and traditions, blood feuds, hierarchy, and vengeful tyrants all while looking for his lost father.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

M A I N C H A R A C T E R S

M A I N  C H A R A C T E R S