01

Before you begin reading I just want to let you know that I love you, like a lot, and thanks for being interested in my story and I hope you like it.

Question Of The Chapter: If you could be any supernatural creature what would you be and why?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"TAKE A SHOT BITCHES!"

Shot glasses filled with freshly poured liquor raised to the ceiling of the nightclub as I shouted the words from the table I was standing on. The flashing lights of the place make the many faces in front of me following suit look like nothing more than a sea of colorful blur. I tossed the clear liquid down my throat, my tastebuds numb to the rubbing alcohol taste it leaves. A feeling of warmth throughout my insides followed behind it. The music blasting from the DJ's speakers makes the hairs on the back of my neck rise and my skin tingles against my bones. Endless drinks, drugs, and whatever else someone handed to me and it feels like I'm on cloud nine right now.

I let the alcohol fueling my veins take over and step off the table and into the arms of my friend Zaria, her dark pupil dilated so much it made her blue eyes pop even more. Her arms found their way around me and mine around her slim waist and we swayed to the beat blasting around us. I could see our other friend Benji over at the bar with his lips on some girl's neck and when he spots me I send him a toothy grin and thumbs up. He gleefully mirrors.

The wheels that had been spinning around in my brain all night slowed, stopped, broke into pieces, and floated up into my amoebic grasp. It was like a clock had suddenly run down like the past and future gently folding themselves into wings as the present stretched itself over my body. My hips moved with my heartbeat, pulling a steady, satisfying rhythm from someplace deep inside my blood and bones. I was riding my skin like a passenger on a rollercoaster.

So I shut up and enjoyed the ride.

After what felt like hours on the dance floor, I finally broke away from my friend and headed over to the bar for another round of drinks. I swayed and motioned through the dazed crowd of dancing bodies as best as I could until I reached a clear spot at the bar beside Benji. His neck was covered in red lipstick and God knows what else but from the smug look on his face I doubt he even cared.

"Having fun?" He shouts over the loud, pulsing music, nudging me on the shoulder.

"Obviously," I respond rolling my eyes playfully, before turning my attention to the bartender behind the bar and holding up two fingers for two tequila shots (I've been here many times, she knows my usual) and she nods. "I see you've been having fun as well," I reach a finger up and press it against his neck stained with kisses, the red lipstick smudging along his neckline. "cheap." I tease.

"That's how I like 'em." Benji winked at me and I rolled my eyes opening my mouth to let out another snarky remark about Benji's taste in partners but then my phone vibrates in my pockets and stops me before I can even utter the words.