When You Are Asking For It... Part 2

Chapter 135 When You Are Asking For It... Part 2

Around 9 am, Su Lin finally managed to shake off Luther's meaty paws and dragged the reluctant guy outside of the hotel room.

They quickly got a cab to the nearby auction venue, again leaving poor little white, all alone in the room.

The auction venue's parking lot was already packed to the brim with high-end cars.

BMWs and Teslas were, in fact, the cheapest ones among the lavish extravagant ones such as Lamborghinis and Porsches. The entire venue screamed of the stench of the rich and over-privileged.

Su Lin and Luther scouted the surroundings for a while and then stepped out of their cab. They entered the lobby, patiently waiting for the special guests to arrive.

The building's interior was exaggeratedly luxurious, with the decadence of high-end furnishings for even the smallest detail.

The ceiling was entirely decked with crystalline chandeliers boasting a majestic extravagant appearance, under which small groups of primly dressed creme de la creme upper-class figures were hanging around.

Surprisingly, even some teenagers were present at the gathering, probably dragged by their parents to experience the vastness of the world.

When Su Lin and Luther entered the venue, they instantly stood out in the crowd. Not that the duo was underdressed, but Luther was just too eye-catching!

He was only wearing a business casual pants and shirt, but his devilishly handsome face, coupled with the impeccable features, made one lose their self-respect and stare at him in a pedestrian fashion.

Su Lin instantly blushed under all the attention as vivid memories of the previous night floated into her chaotic mind.

Of course, she knew why this bastard was particularly good looking today!

They had gone for several rounds yesterday night, with each time their yin and yang energies constantly mixing and swirling.

Now that their soul cores are individually established, they are able to share their cultivation bases in this way as well. But this was only if both the cultivators allowed such a thing to occur.

Since Su Lin's natural talent was much stronger than Luther's she selflessly decided to share her cultivation base, refining and purifying his core in the process.

With a bit more ... cough... dual cultivation...cough... Luther should be able to establish a solid foundation as well.

And since Su Lin had already established her foundation, this wouldn't affect her soul core.

Moreover, this was exactly what they wanted! They needed to be in the spotlight so that they can attract the cockroaches hiding in the dark.

Not minding the dozens of eyes on them, the husband and wife pair casually walked over to the buffet bar of the reception, which was providing refreshments for the guests until the auction started.

After their endless canoodling the previous night, both of them were particularly ravenous and heaped a bunch of food on their plate.

Suddenly, a familiar voice called out to Su Lin.

"Heh... What are the likes of you doing in a place like this?" Shi Meng's arrogant voice caught up to them.

Su Lin couldn't help but sarcastically laugh at their fated encounters and then replied, "Why? Are you the newly appointed security guard for this building? Why is it your business that I am here?"