Your Hands Are Meant For Better Things

Shi Meng's heart completely gave out. The demon was standing right next to him!!

F*ck F*ck F*ck!!!

His brain was utterly frozen shut. He had no idea what to do.

He just instinctively floored his accelerator and shot forward, in a last hail mary attempt to escape.

But...

Bang.

He had run his car right into the street light pole. Everything turned black. He was slowly losing consciousness. I am done for...

......

Su Lin and Luther reached the airport, with little white tightly snuggling in Su Lin's arms.

"Are you sure it is ok that we did not call ambulance services for him?" Luther asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

"mmmm. I checked his condition. He just fainted out of stress and fear." Su Lin tried to stifle her laughter but ended up snorting.

She then added, mainly to not sound like a heartless monster. "If I showed even the slightest empathy to the mother and son pair, that would mean forgiveness for everything they did."

"And... these people especially don't deserve any forgiveness."

A cold glint flashed in her phoenix-like eyes that did not escape Luther.

She might have suffered a lot in their marriage. His hand gently wrapping around her waist tightened a bit more.

The husband and wife pair sauntered into their private jet and handed over their luggage.

Earlier Su Lin had yawned a couple of times, so Luther casually lifted the woman from the couch and quickly stuffed her into the bed.

He then covered her with a soft blanket, followed by a gentle good night kiss.

Little white followed them pouting as if someone had wronged it.

Luther couldn't help but laugh at its antics and picked the sulking fellow as well, tucking it right next to Su Lin.

This Iceland trip had completely blown away his mind. He was so ecstatic that he even dared to treat his rival little white nicely!

But still... the patting was reserved exclusively for his wifey. Under Luther's gentle rhythmic patting, which might as well be a lullaby, Su Lin slowly drifted asleep.

Though she was asleep, a smile still hung on her cherry red lips, enjoying the kind and gentle pampering that was being showered unconditionally on her.

"Why are you being touched so easily, my darling." Luther planted a light peck on her soft delicious lips and quickly restrained himself.

He was about to get up from there, lest he might attack his sleeping beauty when a soft hand clenched his shirt corner.

He turned around but the wifey was still fast asleep. It looked like the woman had subconsciously clenched his shirt, asking him to stay near her.

Luther smiled contentedly, touched by the wifey's clingy behavior.

He grabbed a newspaper lying nearby and settled comfortably near his napping wifey, one hand holding the paper and the other hand playing with the wifey's soft locks.

A few minutes peacefully passed when a familiar guqin melody sounded... followed by the sarcastic voice and the fake concern.

Su Lin immediately woke up and sat straight with a frown on her face. Her entire forehead was profusely sweating with her eyes bulged in panic.