Back To Where I Belong Part 2

Luther patiently waited while the lawyer gave Su Lin the document she had asked for.

His cold piercing eyes had a mysterious glint in it as his eyes scanned the document Su Lin was holding.

"Hmph. I don't want you to take anything from him." Luther suddenly reached out and tried his best to snatch the document from Su Lin's hand.

Unfortunately for him, Su Lin was a Foundation Realm cultivator. Her speed and reflexes were much faster than him, who was still a Mortal Realm cultivator.

As her nimble hands danced mid-air, Luther could only graze the after images, even with his best effort.

Giving up after a while, he sulked and looked at her with his pair of magnetic eyes, as if he had been terribly wronged.

Su Lin creased her eyebrows. How do I reason with this unreasonably possessive maniac?

Taking into account, the level of calamity, she decided to use the honey trap method.

She skipped forward and tightly hugged Luther while looking up at him with her grinning phoenix like eyes.

"I am sorry hubby. Just let this one go. Please, please...?"

And... a resounding success!

Luther couldn't even remember what the issue was anymore. All he heard was the divine word 'hubby' and he completely forgot everything.

He tightly hugged her back and placed a gentle kiss on her marshmallow cheeks.

He immediately felt his body heating up and started nibbling her earlobes and placing petal like kisses on her neck, when a weird sound interrupted their midday warfare.

"Cough... Cough... Boss, we want to know what happened in Iceland?" Monkey chimed in interrupting the oblivious husband and wife pair.

Luther's face instantly darkened. Now that they were back home, there were suddenly so many obstacles in his love life.

These bastards were always hogging Su Lin's attention, particularly that ingrate Squirrel!

When he looked at all his brothers standing in front of them, Luther gasped in realization.

Damn it! This place looks like some men's hostel! How are newly weds even supposed to live in an atmosphere like this??

As Su Lin was excitedly talking about their recent trip, particularly the part where Luther's fan sent his men after them, Luther kept circling the group, looking up and down, with a weird expression on his face.

His magnetic eyes eventually fell on that piece of document in Su Lin's hands and immediately an idea started surfacing in his wife obsessed brain.

He pulled Su Lin aside, not caring that she was still talking to the bunch of bulky men, and looked at her with a straight sincere face.

"I get it wifey. You want that house because they mistreated you so badly for so many years in that stupid house."

Confused, Su Lin nodded her head. That indeed was her reasoning for taking the house. Well, with the correction that it was not her who was mistreated but the poor girl who died there.

"So... an act of even better dramatic revenge would be... if we go there right now, kick everyone out and live there every single day, right under their stupid noses!"

Luther's mischievous eyes widened in joy, as he continued prattling on some more.

"Don't worry about this house. After all, my brothers need someplace to live. Just the both of us living and partying at the Shi family villa should be sufficient for decent revenge."