chapter 13: devouring

lumi was the most acquainted with the original lord in the palace. asking him for information is the best option.

lumi was really talkative, and usually no one wanted to listen to his nagging. it took a while to meet an audience who was not too upset, and he should not be too happy. lumi's big mouth poured everything out like a bean.

"you used to like to walk around. the palace is so big, you are not afraid to lose it. even if you go there, i am afraid that you will be discovered by the general manager. "www.xiumb.com

there? listening to his thoughts, he was still in the form of an innocent little white rabbit. he hung his head in frustration and bit his lower lip. i'm sorry to regret it, as if i'm about to cry when i say it anymore.

"i was wrong. you're worried, i'll never go there again. "sigh. hearing this, i felt that what i said was a good, a white lotus flower. vomiting – parody! affectation! what hypocrisy!

if it weren't for the fact that his face was okay, it wouldn't be strange if people didn't vomit it out.

lumi was still too young to be taught the white lotus, and his heart immediately softened.

"don't blame yourself either. you didn't understand things before, and you'll just be obedient in the future. the king hated king leno the most. all his things were destroyed. only because of the remnants of king leno's power, no one could touch it, was left behind.

lumi looked at wen ying disapprovingly, patted his chest and was afraid: "but king leno's bedroom is closed, and you dare to break in." fortunately, everyone in that place was gloomy and obscure, and no one had ever been there. the previous king died there, something we all know.

wen ting lowered his head to hide his obscure gaze. he knew.

leno's room was on the west side of the palace and had been dark for many years. when kings choose the bedroom, they will choose it in the shade. bbut the white owl liked the place of light, and he was the only king who chose to sit in the north-facing room.

the white owl's hobbies have always been very different from those of other kings.

the blood clan who had an opinion of him often used this as an excuse to spread rumors and attacks, believing that his living habits were fundamentally different from those of the blood clan, and that a hybrid like the white owl was not worthy of being king.

however, no matter how they protested, the white owl was still the most abundant bloodline that existed today, far more like pure blood than the previous generation of leno.

leno is a true purebred vampire. but his source blood concentration was only eighty-nine percent, and he hadn't even crossed the ninety percent mark, and it was too reluctant to say that it was pure blood.

therefore, leno's reign as king had already aroused the criticism of many blood clans at that time. he was the lowest in the class, which was unbelievable.

the blood concentration of the descendants of the nobility is constantly decreasing. at that time, many people believed that the blood clan was constantly degenerating, and if it continued to degenerate at this rate, sooner or later it would lose the pure-bred blood clan.

leno has also been worried. fears will emerge from bloodlines that will be higher than his. but there was really no one higher than him. and he got by.

until one day, leno began to weaken.

new kings will emerge, and old kings will age. leno is aging too quickly. this is simply not a normal speed.

people speculated that the new king was definitely a hundred times more powerful than leno, and the blood family with a higher concentration of source blood.