chapter 67

there were many people who came to the banquet, no matter who they had been, who had been, who had not been thrown into the dungeon by the white owl at this time, all came to attend the birthday party of wen duoduo.

the gifts brought with me are various, novel and interesting, most of them are specially thought out, both expensive and in line with the preferences of children.

it seems that many people regard this first birthday party as a surrender to the white owl. especially the people who had worked as errand boys under richard before.

the white owl did not dispose of all of richard's men. doing that won't help and it's not rational.

this kind of thing as the human heart is not so easy to control. no one is sure that they can control the minds of their subordinates 100 percent.

after he left the palace, it was impossible for those people to remain dead set on him and never betray him. the white owl had not had such foolish expectations, and therefore had no anger of betrayal.

if you have never trusted, how can you betray it?

therefore, after the white owl returned, he had different attitudes and practices towards these old courtiers. the custody that should be taken into custody, the beating that should be beaten, the acceptance that should be obeyed.

wen duo saw so many novel things, and his eyes were shining. the giver saw that wen dido had obvious interest, and his face showed joy.

that's the right slap in the ass, right?

only wen ting very unceremoniously confiscated wen duoduo's gift.

what and what is this? why is there a live cat?

seeing the cat starman in the cage trembling, wen ling opened the cage expressionlessly and released the cat star.

the cat star people did not know whether they felt that the cage was better and more comfortable, or whether they were afraid of it, although they were trembling and trembling on all fours, they were still reluctant to lift their legs and move one out.

wen ling had to lure the cat star man out of the cage. pressed in a pile of gifts, isn't it uncomfortable?

the cat star man was not easily coaxed by the smell, and there was a tendency to stick out his head, but he slapped it with a slap.

it was fierce, suddenly, and even the smell was startled. he also didn't expect how wen duo could suddenly have a seizure.

although wen duo was naughty, his temper was not too bad, at least in front of his father, he would never have a seizure.

suddenly, wen ting thought that something was wrong with him.

after all, wen duoduo is a natural demon, and he can devour the entire world in the text, and his power is very strong. the strength is also enormous.

usually, in front of the smell, although it will converge, once it is released, the destructive force is extremely strong. so. when the slap was slapped down, the cage collapsed, the iron cage changed shape, and most of the boxy cages were flattened, and they shrank into it, becoming a shape that was not square and round.

the cat star man was even more frightened, and the hair on his whole body exploded, like a duster of chicken feathers that had only been blown by the sun.

the cat starman huddled in an unspoiled space in the corner of the cage, terrified and undeterred, and unflinchingly signaled the threat of attacking dodo.

a roar and a meow-like cry emanates from the cat's throat, a call peculiar to felines, with the cat star man showing his sharp teeth to the sniff.

how can you stand up to this kind of provocation?