chapter 29: the ship to the white world

The Sinking Sea is not easy to find the way, there must be a special person to bring. The city of Percy has a special way to take people to the ferry port of the Sinking Sea by boat.

However, the cost is very expensive, and it is difficult for ordinary people to afford it.

Hearing opened his mouth wide and stared at the employee who collected the money, with an incredible shock.

The employee was wearing a gold hat, reddish-brown curly hair, green scales on his skin, and spoke in a strange tone that did not resemble the native language he had heard.

"That's the price, thirty thousand gold coins for one person. The whole world has a uniform price, and Tong Sou is not deceived. The golden hat patted the pocket on his chest, "Except for us fishmen, no one can find the ferry to the Sinking Sea." Thirty

thousand gold coins! Oh, my God. In Wangdu, an ordinary family of three, three hundred gold coins can meet their annual rations.

"Give money I understand. But why is it that even such a large baby costs thirty thousand, and there is no child price? "Listening tried to bargain. Even a child of this age has to buy a full ticket, which is too much.

"Sorry sir, we don't have a child rate here. Our price, Tong Sou no fraud. The elderly, children, adults are uniformly a price, no discrimination, no discrimination, no discounts. Sir, if you can't afford this price, you can give it up. The golden hat glanced at him and continued to entertain the other guests.

Forcing the true child to be deceived. Wen Ting stared at the back of the golden hat, and really didn't have the slightest desire to pay money.

"Do you know where the ferry is?" Listen to the white owl for help.

"I know." The White Owl nodded, and hope flashed in his eyes. The next second, however, the White Owl told him.

"But a pass is also required to get on board. We didn't, only the golden hats had passes. WWe still have money, you don't have to save money. The White Owl reminded Wen Ting, "I have already given you all the money." You don't have to save money for me, you have full right to use. Wen

Ling glanced at him.

"You think too much. I'm not going to save you money. "The main thing is that he is reluctant to spend money himself."

"There really is no way to save money, there is really no, I have to..." However, he was really reluctant to do it. The money for this ticket is also too expensive.

"Besides, it's too late to exchange money now." Thirty thousand yuan for one person, we have three people for ninety thousand yuan, the money in hand is a little insufficient. Wen Ling Baba looked at the White Owl, and he was reminding the White Owl that there was actually a solution.

Pets should not be considered money, if you only need to bear his and Smelly Dodo's share, you can also pay for it.

But the White Owl would never agree to his bad idea.

"Don't even think about it." The White Owl sullenly said, "I won't agree." Nor will it say yes. "It's so humiliating, he doesn't want it."

He shouldn't have admitted to Wen Ting that he could turn into a snowy owl at will. Ever since letting Wen Ting know about this, Wen Ting has always wanted to turn him into a bird.

Does the other person's form look bad? Why do you have to become such a stupid bird? Even if he thinks that his bird shape is cool and handsome, he has to admit that the owl is really stupid in a way.

He had heard several times the servants of the palace privately talk about the king's bird being stupid.

Looking at the white owl's face of resistance, he had to give up, which was really a bit disappointing. TThe snow owl's hand feels very good, and it's good to be a hand warmer.