chapter 37

the only law-abiding young man listened to the silence and always felt that he had entered some thief's den again.

however, his right to speak was the largest, saying that it was not the same, and he was stunned to collect it all from the hands of the infatuated wen duoduo.

"send it back." smell the little 'face', "i learned everything i taught you in the belly of a dog." "

wen duoduo was not willing to give up. smelling his silly hat, i wanted to pinch him a few times.

pick up the smell and put it in front of your eyes, and look at yourself.

"you are a demon, not a thief. take it out and give it to me. you're going to be nice, don't be good at my spanking's stock! after saying that, wen ling took out the last pearl in wen dodo's hand, took a basket in the room, and filled all the things that wen doldo had brought in.

smell the faint look of weakness. the white owl said to him very dismissively, "it's just a few beads to play with, and it's not a rare thing." manly, crying, not brave. when you get back to the black world, i'll give you a room and play whatever you want. "

the great local tycoon was full of arrogance, which made wen duo worship endlessly.

wen ling didn't bother to listen to the local tycoon blowing water and took out the xianlai gem. the gem was indeed very similar to the red herag gem on his ring.

saying that it is cut from the same gem, there is no doubt.

wen ying closed the door and window, pulled the curtain tightly, and nervously asked the white owl, "now it's okay." "

he hoped that the white owl would recover soon. when the white owl returns to normal, he and the white owl will not owe each other, and he will not have to bear this little guilt, and his heart will be uncomfortable.

the white owl nodded in reply. although there was no smile on his face, his face was soft, and the smile was hidden in his heart.

the white owl did not know that wen ting had this distraction in his heart. it is to wait for him to be good, and then shoot and scatter.

the white owl did not say anything. but in his heart, he wanted to take wen ting and wen duo back to his palace.

he sits on a piece of land that neither a human nor a cub can afford to raise. even if it is a demon. such a small demon, he could press down with one finger.

the white owl picked up the red gem without any hesitation. his fingers were thin white, and the rubies were lined even whiter. smelling a good look, tightly hugging the smell, not daring to breathe.

suddenly, the temperature in the room suddenly dropped. the walls were covered with ice. this scene seems to have been familiar. smelling pulled the quilt over the bed, wrapped his body tightly, and only half-pulled his head and a pair of eyes were exposed with wen doraemon.

after a while, clusters of ice-blue flames lit up among the white ice crystals.

wen ling's mouth opened wide, only to feel that this ice blue flame was so familiar. that's not...

wen ling tightened his arms around wen duo. the ice-blue flames made the whole room colder and colder. the glass bottle of water on the table slammed and exploded.

however, the debris was also frozen and did not splash everywhere.

the ice-blue flame burned bigger and bigger, burning everywhere, except for the place of smelling and smelling, and there was never a single spark splashing.

wherever the ice-blue flame burned, it burned to ashes. wen ting looked at the burned table and chair with a headache, which had to lose old money.

fortunately, this blue fire was controlled, and it never burned out of the room.