chapter 46

the color of the hair of the reed flower was not recognized by the white owl. the bird cubs' exploded feathers are fluffy and soft, and there is always a sense of joy in watching. it is estimated that after the growth is opened, the young birds can change their feathers and grow long, powerful black and shiny positive feathers.

the reed chicks also officially turned into a blackened adult raven.

he originally didn't like black, but now he thinks that black is not ugly. presumably this is all toefl, which in time reverses the white owl's prejudice against black.

smelling hair is jet black and shiny. the eyes were as black and shiny as obsidian, and even after turning into a blood clan, they were still black hair and dark eyes, ethereal like an elf.

the white owl thought that black was also very beautiful. no longer reject black as before.

however, the white owl's aesthetic of black is obviously double-standard. smelling the black outside of listening did not make him feel so good.

he is different from ordinary bloodlines. most bloodlines hate the light and prefer dark places. but the white owl loves bright places and hates the dark.

he could not live in the light of the white world. otherwise, the long daylight hours of the white world made him very good. it's just a pity that the days in the black world are too short.

the white owl thought pityingly.

wen duoduo took advantage of the white owl's wandering mind to escape from the white owl's palm with difficulty. after a few clicks, he jumped down, and the little fleshy wings flapped, and after a while, he turned into a small naked doll.

wen ling just walked in, and he caught the light 'fart's smell of the dobby.'

he looked at wen doraemon a little puzzled, pondering a small question. wen doraemon has indeed inherited the genes of the white owl, and this hobby of liking to be bare has also been preserved.

i always feel that there are two violent "exposed" maniacs in the family.

at home... i was stunned and found that when i was thinking, i subconsciously used the word home. subconsciously, he also gradually regarded the white owl and wen duo as his true family.

he didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

the white owl is a personal spirit, who can not detect the emotional changes of the hearing. he is not a person who likes to withdraw, and since he knows where his intentions are, he naturally tries every means to achieve what he wants to do.

for example, now, he is aware of his own heart. hearing was extremely attractive to him, and he would never let hearing leave him and run away from him.

he's going to hold on to this man. let the hearing be by your side.

in fact, the personality of the white owl, who was reborn from the fire and once again had the power, had undergone some changes. the impact of making people on him is very large.

in the past, he would forcibly tear apart people—or another part of his personality in his body—and create another self.

today's white owl wants to understand. at that time, i made this move because of my own timidity and cowardice. at that time, his own strength was not enough, which could only show that he was not strong enough.

only to this day does he feel that he has truly overcome his heart. he no longer had to use his other half to hide his escape.

he is who he is. he was completely whole. only now has he brought back another part that originally belonged to him.