Chapter 1 : 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟

[Y/n] and her family are in their new house in Japan, Okinawa on February.

"So, do you guys like the new house?" Dad ask. "YES! IT'S SO BIG!" [y/n] and her younger sister cheered and started running of. "Let's go get all the boxes in first" mum said as she went out to get more boxes of items into the house. "ok!" [y/n] and her sister went out to help mum.

Outside, a next door neighbour walked up and started talking to mum in japanese. There were three girls walking behind her, they look like her daughter.  [y/n] didnt understand too, so she stepped in and said "sorry, we don't understand japanese" in japanese to the neighbour. " what language do you understand then?" she asked politely. [y/n] understood that. "english" she said. And luckily, the neighbour knew a little bit of english. "sorry! My english is not that good..." she said. "dont be sorry! our japanese is worse" mum said back. then, the neighbour started introducing herself "My name is Masae Kyan and these three are my daughter" She pointed to the three girls behind her. "Oh! I'm [mum name] and these are my kids" she pointed to [y/n] and her sister. The sister is playing with the two younger twin of the three daughters, [y/n] gave a small wave. Everyone was engrosed in whatever they are doing, except [y/n] who just stood and watch. She was never good at communicating.

Just then, she saw a redhead on a skateboard skidding towards her without any signs of stopping soon. "HELPPPPPPP!!!!!" [y/n] has super fast reaction, so she avoided it like it was going slow-mo and grabbed the redhead's shirt to stop him from skating away. The next door mum said something to him, then turned to us and said "This is my son, he loves skateboarding" then she went back to talking with [y/n] mum. The redhead turned to [y/n] and spoke in english "Hi! My name is Reki Kyan, thanks for stopping me just now. I dont know what happened, but I suddenly forgot how to break. And I can teach you Japanese if you want! What's your name?" [y/n] was kinda stunned. People usually just say hi then turn away. "I'm... [y/n], thanks for wanting to teach me..." her voice trailed off and she looked down on Reki's skateboard. "You wanna try?" he asked with an excited look. "huh?" "you are staring at my skateboard, you wanna try skating? Or do you know how to skate?" [y/n] was stunned shocked. "Why are you so shocked?" Reki asked, waving a hand at [y/n] face. "huh? oh sorry... and sure, I want to try skateboarding!" "Ok! Do you know how?" "No... but I wanna try..." "Ok! I'll teach you!" [y/n] was soo happy to hear that someone was willing to teach her. People usually had better things to do...

"Ah its getting late and we still haven't unpack yet... we should get going. Its nice to meet you Masae!" mum said which caught your attention. "I gotta go, maybe you can teach me tomorrow(the next day was saturday)?" [y/n] asked Reki. "Sure! C U tomorrow!" [y/n] waved goodbye then went to help dad unpack. 'Reki is so nice...' [y/n] thought.

After unpacking, the family went to sleep. [y/n] was in her room TRYING to sleep, but she kept thinking about how her dream to learn how skateboard. Then, she heard the sound of door opening and skateboard rolling (it was a super quiet night). She looked out of the window and saw Reki skating. 'Its so late, where the hell is he going?!' [y/n] thought. Eventually, she fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the story so far, pls comment how I can improve my writing (if any) and I promise this is a MIYA CHINEN X READER and not REKI KYAN X READER, its just that Miya, Langa and the rest comes in later, around chapter 3 or 4 (so sorry)

Preview : 'So he has better friends, soon i'll be invincible to him too...'