Chapter 4 : F͎e͎w͎ m͎o͎n͎t͎h͎s͎ l͎a͎t͎e͎r͎

[y/n] POV :

A few months have past since I moved to Okinawa, Reki and I gotten closer. He is still teaching me how to tricks with a skateboard. I getting better at japanese, now I can write, read and speak, but I still have one to one classes. I think I'll be following the original schedule at around June.

I'm at a skatepark with Reki. He is teaching me a trick when he ask "[y/n] why do always look so shock and and touched when I say something?" When i heard that, I almost slipped of my skateboard. "Whoa! Are you ok?" Reki asked. I nodded.

"The reason I'm always shock or touched is because besides my family, people don't really care about me. I'm always left out and like the third wheel. Whenever some one talks to me, it is usually just to copy homework. I always feel like I don't have any real friends, but you treat me differently. Maybe it is because whenever we hang out, it is just the two of us, but I really see you as a true friend"

I smiled to Reki. "Aww!!!" He hugged me in a jokingly as friends kind of way. "I'm so touched!" "Hahaha!" we both laughed happily and went back to skateboarding.

Miya Chinen POV :

It's been a few months since [y/n] transfered into our school. I never see her in any class besides japanese, phys ed and lunch. I always try to talk to her, but there is always something stopping me. It might be other girls, time or myself not knowing how to say hi to her, but for months I never talked to her. She seem to be pushing everyone else away too. Oh well, whatever her problem is, it is none of my buisness. I really should try and stop bothering her.

[Y/n] POV :

As I thought, no one in school really talked to me. Besides that boy (or girl) who always seem to be there where ever I go. He/she seem really popular too as the girls are always trying to talk to him. But he/she never seems to want to talk to anyone. I don't know if he/she sits with anyone during lunch though since I sit at the rooftop to eat. It's nice and quiet there and the view is nice too. But school is still boring as most of my lessons are one to one so people don't talk to me or even noticed me. Man... sometimes I wish Reki was in the same school as me.

On the way home, I saw Reki and we walked home together again. "[Y/n], what time does your school start?" "Why?" "I want to walk to school with you!" "But I thought you go to school with your friend?" "I can wake up earlier, go to school with you, then meet up with Langa!" When I heard that, I smiled and said "OK then! My school starts at 8.30am" "We can meet up at 7.45am and reach your school at 8am" "We are gonna skateboard there? Because we won't reach in 15 minutes if we walk or run" "You are OK with skateboarding there right?" "Yup! I should be good enough for that by now!" Reki and I laughed at my statement. Then on, Reki and I would skateboard to and from school everyday.

Miya Chinen POV :

I was at the school gate when I heard skateboarding sounds and a little laughter. I turned and saw [y/n]. She is usually comes to school later (how he know? Idk) Then I saw Reki! Why is she hanging out with that slime?! I felt like walking up to them and pull [y/n] away from Reki. But she will see me as some weirdo if I did that.

Actually, why would I even want to do that? What the hell is wrong with me?!

I just stood there and saw them wave goodbye and Reki left and [y/n] went into class. When she passed by the gates, we made a little eye contact. She just waved her hand and turned away. But not in the 'I like you but I'm shy' kind of way, it's more of the 'I know you are my classmate so hi' kind of way. I don't think she knows that I am Japan National Hopeful Miya Chinen. But then again, she just moved here and based on her skating, she probably just started learning, so she probably doesn't know much about this kind of stuff. Reki is most likely the one who taught her. I wish I was the one. For some reason, I really wanted to get to know her more, maybe it is just a vibe that she gives of.

And during that split second of eye contact, for the first time, I realised she is so pretty...

______________________________________________________________

Quick question :

should I include renga?
And matchablossom?
(Answer in comments accordingly, thnxx)

Preview : What should I wear tmr? What is Reki's friends like? What if they don't like me? What if... I'm being left out again? Aghhh what should I do?