Chapter 12.1 : 𝐷𝐴𝑇𝐸 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑂𝑁𝐸

💠 Yes, I will be writing all 7 days (I hope)

Day one : Sunday

Miya Chinen POV:

~the next day~

Since it was a Sunday, I asked [y/n] out, b-but only because Reki forced me to! Nothing else!

She said her parents were OK with it as long as she is home by 8pm. We met up at the skatepark.

"So... where do you wanna go?" I asked [y/n].

"I thought you already had these things planned out."

"I never been on a date before ok? How am I suppose to know?"

"Ok, ok, where do you want to go?"

"Idk, I usually go to the skatepark or 'S'... and I go to arcades too!"

"I never really been to an arcade before... maybe we can go there? O-only if you want!"

"Sure"

So we walked to the arcade and talked a little about small random stuff like Reki and Langa, [y/n] sister, my skateboarding achievements, skaters in 'S', anime that we watch and like, class and friends, etc etc...

And soon we reached the mall and we went to the arcade and we had alot of fun. At least I did, I'm not sure about [y/n], but she looks like she is having fun so yeah.

Then we went for lunch and ice cream, I wanted to treat her like a boyfriend shoul- I-I just wanted to be nice! She wouldn't let me treat her though and she bought hers herself.

(Miya and [y/n] ice cream flavours are your choice)

On the way home, I asked [y/n] "Did you have fun today?" It just blurted out of my mouth. She looked at me shocked. "What?" I asked again (in the annoyed kind of way).

"Nothing... And yes, I had lots of fun today! It's been a long time since I had so much fun with friends..." She mumbled the last part but I still heard it.

"What do you mean?"

"Well... in my previous school, all my friends never invited me to go out to have fun with them, and they use my parents as an excuse. They say it isn't fun for me if I'm being timed. But I know they just don't want me around since they posted on instagram and they looked like they were having so much fun. When I left, they did say their goodbyes, they even said that things wouldn't be the same without me, but now they are still having as much fun as before. The only time they will text me is when they need help with homework... s-sorry! I talked to much..."

"N-no, its fine..." after listening to [y/n], I suddenly felt a warmth and comfort, as though she understands what I went through too.

"Oh um... what about you?" She asked

"Huh?"

"Did you have fun too?"

"Yeah. Lots of fun" I said

"That's good"

"Hey, [y/n], where do you stay?" I asked her.

"Why?"

"We can walk home together" I explained

"Oh, sure! I stay next to Reki"

"Wait you are the new family that moved in a few month ago?"

"Umm yes? Wait where do you stay?"

"I stay diagonally across Reki's house, opposite your house" (Reki and Miya probably aren't neighbours in the anime but let's just pretend)

"You stay in that pretty (colour) house? You must be rich!" [Y/n] praised. Is my house really considered pretty?

"Haha, well I'm not."

"Ok, if you say so. And let's walk home together Chinen!"

"Sure, and just call me Miya, at least for the time being since we are dating. N-not that we are-! Y-you know what I mean!"

"Ok ok, I get it Miya, calm down"She smiled. As soon as I heard the way [y/n] said my name (however you like e.g. cheerful, gentle etc.), I started heating up. I turned away from her to hide my face.

"You good?"
"Y-yeah... I'm fine"
"it's getting late, I have to go now, bye!"
"Wait! Can we, umm... walk home together? Like you suggested"
"Sure! Of course"

We then walked home together. And we really stay right across each other!

"Bye Miya!"

"[Y/n]"

"Hmm?" She asked, turning around again.

"You wanna walk to school together tomorrow?"

"Sure! What time do you wake up?"

"6am"

"That's early... I'll text you when I'm ready for school"

"Or you can just shout"

"Hahaha, true! Anyway, bye Miya! See ya tomorrow!"

"Bye..." I stood frozen in front of her house door.

Damn it what is it? Her laugh is unique in a nice way, she is actually so fun to be around, and there's just this something about the way she say my name, and I love it... just, what is this feeling?

Reki & Langa POV:

We was spying on Miya and [y/n] and it seems like thing were working out until a cat almost scratched us and we ran before Miya saw me (hopefully)

_____________________________________________________________________

HI HI IM BACK!!!

AND YAYY THIS IS THE FASTEST I HAVE EVER COMPLETED A CHAPTER! I so proud 😌.

Preview: "Are you and Miya dating?!" She whisper-shouted.