Special Chapter 2: 𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖!!!!! {𝙥𝙩. 2}

Miya Chinen POV:

~The next day~

"Reki, let's have a beef" I went up to Reki an said (with a smirk on my face). "I it's 'S' tonight, I'm busy" "no. Now."

Reki Kyan POV :

I stared at Miya. He wants to race now? I guess that's fine, but I was helping [y/n] with her ollie, she is super good, I only taught her last week and she can already do it, just gotta nail the landing. I don't understand why she needs my help with that though... ifs like as if she trying to get me to not rank o Langa and move around.

"Ok...? What's the bet?"

"If I win, you have to confess to Langa. And if you don't, we will help you"

.... wait. WHAT?! NONONONONO I NEVER SHOULD HAVE SAID OK! AHHJSSNDNDKMD AND WHO IS 'WE'?! DON'T TELL ME [Y/N] IS IN THIS TOO! NO WONDER SHE WAS TRYING TO GET ME NOT TO SKATE AROUND AND TALK TO LANGA!

ADJFNENWKJWMWKGBDSJISHSBJWJQBDBCBYCGEUUSNRNHFHODODPGJGHRBYRDYGTJRHEBWGJKL

"F-FINE! BUT IF I WIN, YOU HAVE TO ADMIT YOU LIKE [Y/N]!"

"WHY ME?!"

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE PART OF THIS! Besides, I ship you guys 😏"

*Miya and [y/n] in unison* "nononono we are only 14!"

"Yeah yeah"

"W-whatever, let's just race. And don't forget what happens when I win."

Yeah, I stand no chance against Miya.

[Y/n] POV:

What the hell Reki?! Why?! Why would you say that?! Even if I like him, there is no way he would like me bac- wait, do I like him? Then again... arggg! Just whatever! I turned and saw Chinen and Reki getting ready. Wow, Chinen really meant it when HD said to race now huh. Anyway, right before the race started, I quickly went to Langa and told him that the three of us are going to dissappear for awhile and he said OK. Then the race started and I took a shortcut to the finish point to see who win.

Miya Chinen POV:

Reki and I started and we skated and of course I won like how I'm suppose to. 😌

"So, when are you confessing?!" I went up to Reki and asked.

[Y/n] POV:

Chinen asked Reki with that smirk on his face and for some reason it looked so cool... a-anyway, Reki said he was gonna confess later today and we were OK with that. He also know that if he doesn't confess, we will help him do it.

Reki Kyan POV:

Why did I even tell them about Langa?! Omg I'm gonna be so embarrassed! I am already embarrassed! AHHHHH

We went back to the skatepark and Langa immediately came up when he saw us.

"Hey Reki!"

"Why only him?" Miya teased Langa.

"H-huh?! W-what do you m-m-mean?!"

"Reki! Now's your chance!" [Y/n] urged/whispered to me.

"F-fine. Umm Langa? Can I tell you something?"

"S-sure, what is it?"

"So Langa... I have... AHHH I CAN'T DO THIS! I'M SORRY!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Another cliffhanger I don't know what is wrong with me 🤓🔫

This was a short chapter haha, I hope you guys like the special chapters! Also, [y/n] is kinda starting to have feelings? But she'll keep denying it, so I'll try to link the story back so you guys can understand even if you dont read the special chapters. Oops spoilers hahaha bye now!

Btw, are you guys skipping chapters?

Preview : "I'LL SAY IT MYSELF! AND I'LL SAY IT NOW TO PROVE IT! LANGA I LIKE YOU! NO I LOVE YOU! I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY WE MET! wait- OH MY-"