𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 !

QUEENDOM

Epigraph
___________

' 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬, '

-𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐉. 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐬.

Synopsis
___________

With the anti-zombie laws now history, Seabrook is thriving. Zombies can now mingle among humans with no issue, living their own lives more freely. Still, there are some humans who'd rather abide by the old rules and avoid zombies at all costs, much to Bianca's disappointment.

Bianca Buchanan.
Seabrook High's very own cheerleading, academic sweetheart. Co-Captain to her twin brother, Bucky.

Her parent's pride and joy.

Of course, all through doing cheer, nothing else. Cheer ran in her family, so she felt she had to make her parents proud. At least, until the end of her high school years. Then she could be who she wanted, her own person. But for now, she was her parent's puppet. Abiding by their every rule for perfection.

But you know what they say; The eyes are the windows to the soul. And with her almost unnatural, striking blue eyes that anyone would find suspicious, he was the only one who could see past those eyes to who she truly wanted to be.
And it's only a matter of time before her faux visage would shatter.

And there's a new pack of werewolves in town.

Luckily for her, there's a certain werewolf who is determined to break down her walls.

don't be a silent reader! i'd love to talk to you guys and meet my audience! i'm also open to advice and criticism to help me improve if needed!

i of course do not own zombies or any of the characters/cast, but some aspects of this story belong to me, including the original chapters so it would be greatly appreciated if it was not plagiarised as I have worked very hard on them.

fan visuals such as book covers, gifs, edits etc. are also welcome so feel free to contact me if you have any! (not that i'm expecting any but y'know)

no specific reading settings are needed for this book! if you would like my experience then switch to dark mode with the smallest text size and use sans serif. these are the settings i use when i read but of course, you don't need to follow along with that, feel free to alter and change to suit your reading style! mwah!!<3

 these are the settings i use when i read but of course, you don't need to follow along with that, feel free to alter and change to suit your reading style! mwah!!<3