𝟏 !

QUEENDOM

"It's even more sparkly than I dreamed!"

Ah yes, Cheer Camp.

A place where everyone belongs and becomes unified.

Well...most of the time.

And with zombies now allowed to join, this is gonna be the best one yet!

With the anti-zombies law now a stain in history, zombies are now allowed to do almost anything a human can do! Including joining the cheer team, which Bucky wasn't too happy about.

Bucky Buchanan, Bianca Buchanan's twin brother. Egotistical, self-absorbed narcissist of a guy. Thinks he's above everyone else and puts himself before others just to be in the spotlight. But then again, this is high school. Everyone strives to fit in. And the way to do that is through football or cheer; the latter being the Buchanan twins' expertise.

Now, Bianca Buchanan, the complete polar opposite of her brother. While she may be co-captain of the cheer team to her older, by two minutes which he does not hesitate to flaunt in her face, brother, she doesn't hesitate to approach others and make friends.

In her book, everyone deserves equality. Yes, even zombies. They're people too y'know.

Anyway, back to Cheer Camp.

Everyone was currently huddled together, waiting for their captain to begin his introduction to the camp. Bianca stood conversing with her cousin, Addison, her best friend Bree and Bree's zombie crush, Bonzo. Bonzo only spoke in zombie tongue so it was often difficult to understand him. Luckily, the trio had been learning to speak zombie, in hopes to make the zombies feel more accepted.

"Split up!" And a blow of a whistle was heard.

Everyone immediately split and made a walkway, where Bianca's brother Bucky, being his extra self, did a few back handsprings until he landed in front of the crowd. His dedicated fans, being their brainwashed selves, cheered and applauded their leader. Everyone else, the people who could see past Bucky's arrogant facade, just gave each other annoyed looks.

As he basked in the praise he was getting, he then made a gesture with his hands to get everyone to be quiet, which made everyone go instantly silent.

"You've all heard the stories of bloodthirsty monsters who roam these woods, feasting on innocent cheerleaders!" He said, enunciating his words to scare everyone. And for extra measures, the Acey's jumped up from behind Bree and Bonzo. "Boo!" they yelled as Bree and Bonzo both jumped and hugged each other. They then pulled apart in embarrassment.