𝟒 !

QUEENDOM

Thanks to the Acey's constant tweeting and Bucky's consistent blabbing about how he always knew that werewolves were real, the irony being in the fact that he'd grown up not believing a single word about the stories of the alleged werewolves hiding in the forest, he'd tried to convince everyone otherwise that the were in fact real. Not that he'd ever seen them in the first place and just chose to take his sister and cousin's word for it.

And now, chaos. The entirety of Seabrook knew about the werewolves. There had even been rumours of the anti-zombie laws being put back in place. Which Bucky and many others were over the moon at.

"Werewolves are real! I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real!"

"Was that before or after you launched yourself out the bus and knocked yourself out? Are you sure you didn't knock the common sense out of your brain and lose it in the forest? Will we go look for it?" Bianca, who was currently sitting with Bucky and the Acey's, snickered to herself.

"And no one believed me!" Bucky babbled, throwing himself down onto the bench and crossing his arms in a hissy fit. He then leaned down to his sister who was sitting on the bench below them, "You know, you're really not funny. If you wanna stay on this squad, you better tone it down on the sass, sister!" he muttered, low enough that only she could hear.

This made the girl spin around with her mouth open in offence and a glare in her eyes. "Brother, you wouldn't..." She dared, the two siblings giving each other their famous stare down.

Stacey, sensing the awkwardness in the air yet having no idea what the two siblings were actually squabbling about this time, gave her fellow Acey's a look before saying, "I thought werewolves were just myths."

"Yeah, like cavities," Jacey said, making both Acey's and the twins, who were still having their staredown, break the streak and look towards the boy. Jacey clearly wasn't the brightest.

Seeing the look all four were giving him, it clicked in his brain. "Those are real too?" He exclaimed, taking out his phone and pulling up the camera to check his teeth for cavities.

Bianca, having had enough, stood up and made her way down to where the Necrodopolis family were sitting and overheard Zoey asking for a pet werewolf. Apparently, she was the only zombie in her class and wanted a friend so she wouldn't be alone.

'Poor kid...Maybe I'll offer to make some cupcakes with her after school!' Bianca thought.

Bianca really did feel bad for the girl. Being the sister to Bucky, she never had the issue of trying to make friends when she was a kid. They were chosen for her. Zoey could choose her friends, Bianca just didn't want the girl to choose the wrong ones. She wanted the best for the little girl, especially in this day and age when things were changing. She wanted Zoey to have a friend who would accept her for who she was. And you never know, maybe the werewolves are good. Maybe there are werewolf kids out there that Zoey would accept and become friends with if they accepted her too. Just maybe.