𝟓 !

QUEENDOM

"I really thought we'd all be at the Prawn together! I thought Seabrook could change."

Bianca, Addison and Zed were walking through the hall together, their class having just ended. While most of Seabrook high, including the infamous Bucky and the Acey's, were ecstatic that zombies couldn't attend, the remaining few weren't too happy about it. Including the trio.

"It did! Believe me, I will find a way to get us to the Prawn!" Zed said from Addison's side.

"Face it Zed! Seabrook may have changed but not as much as we wanted it to..." Bianca groaned, walking on Addison's opposite side.

"Or we could miss it together?" Addison suggested.

"I'm not letting you miss the Prawn." Zed refused.

"If you can't go, I'm not going!"

"Well, I like you too much not to let you go!"

"Well, I like you too much to leave you behind! I am SO not going!"

"Ugh, you guys even fight like a perfect couple." Zed's friend, Eliza Zambie, commented as she came up to them. Bianca hadn't actually had the chance to see the girl yet since she came back from Cheer Camp but she could tell by the look on her face, that she wasn't too thrilled about not being allowed to go to Prawn. 

"Eliza, babe!" Bianca yelled excitedly, gaining a few looks from passerby's, not that she minded of course, and gave the girl a bear hug. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in like forever!"

In reality, it had only been about a week since she last saw Eliza.

"I missed you too girl, how are you? I heard about the whole werewolf situation...and what's this white streak all about?" Eliza asked, pointing to the white strip of hair that had slightly shown through the girl's many attempts of hiding it within her ponytail.

"Everything's good 'Liza, we're all good! And for this," Bianca said, pointing to the white streak, "I really don't know, it appeared last night after I got home from Zed's. Genetics maybe, like Addison's? Oh no...am I getting old? I don't wanna be old!"

The thought sent the girl into a frenzy. What if she was somehow rapidly ageing and it was catching up to her and turning her hair white? She'd be a laughing stock!

"Bee, you're not getting old. Like you said, maybe it's just genetics that's only now decided to make themselves present. You never know..." Eliza comforted the girl, watching her take deep breaths to calm herself down.