➸ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I am so glad to see you here

I am so glad to see you here. Thank you for choosing to read this book, and I aspire that you guys would like this one. Thank you once again!

✽✽✽

"The princess of Panchal, in her earlier birth had asked for a husband of many qualities. No single being with such qualities, now Yagyaseni has to marry the Pandava brothers." Krishna explained to the audience consisting of Drupada, Kunti, the five brothers and Agnija herself.

Drupada, even though satisfied with the explanation that the son of Yashoda gave, was confused and his heart filled with empathy on how his daughter would lead a life ahead. 

Kunti, realizing that she was just a medium of the Almighty's play, was happy to receive the pious princess of Panchal as her daughter-in-law but was compassionate to the fire-born princess.

The 4 brothers of Arjun, looked at each other's faces. No one ever thought that situations would twist their lives in such way that their sister-in-law would become their common wife.

Amidst all these messed up minds, there existed two hearts that were beating erratically. 

Draupadi, had to face the first challenge of her life. But her heart instead of being anxious was now beating thinking of the one person she had been thinking all long since a few days. 

Dhananjay, was guilty of betraying her. He repented the words he uttered that changed all of their lives drastically. His simple word of 'alms' had put her life in a crossover. 

Still ignoring that erratic beating of their blood pumping organ, they lifted their heads, his hazel eyes meeting her brown orbs. Emotions went unsaid, but keeping all that aside, they both diverted their eyes to the belief of their lives. 

His Madhav, Her Govind!

✽✽✽

Do share your thoughts and reviews. I would love to hear them.

 I would love to hear them