Leviathan | The love of Anime

Leviathan x Otaku! Male! Demon! Reader

Requested: Thank you for the request!

confessions, cute, date

Y/n had been watching Leviathan from afar for years. He was a bit shy, and thought him being a open Otaku would run Leviathan away.

Y/n was an average demon, nothing like Leviathan. Well, that's what Y/n believed, as he didn't know Leviathan was a closeted Otaku.

Y/n finally got the courage to talk to Leviathan at school. Leviathan was rarely there, so Y/n had to take this chance. Y/n was shorter than Leviathan, as Leviathan stood at 6'0. Y/n was 5'9.

Y/n hurriedly scurried up to Leviathan, after the bell. Asmo, who was with Leviathan, was a bit surprised at the male jumping in front of the two.

"Excuse me!" Y/n shouted, gaining a lot of attention.

"Talk to one of you admirers, Asmo. I'm heading home." Leviathan went to walk away, but Y/n stopped his with a nervous look.

"I wanted to talk to you, Leviathan..." Y/n murmured.

Leviathan blushed. He was about to get confessed too.

"Y-Yes?" Leviathan stammered.

"Um, well, uh," Y/n couldn't find his words, even though he had been practicing.

Leviathan was a bit surprised it was a male confessing to him, but he didn't mind. He was open to it.

"I-I don't know what your sexuality is... O-or if you think I'm even attractive... But.. but... Would you... Go on a date with me!?" Y/n finally got out the words.

...

"Uh... Sure?" Leviathan questioned.

"Th-thank you!"

Y/n bowed and ran off.

Asmodeus smirked. "He's totally a shy top."

Leviathan blushed. "Shut it!"

~

Leviathan was sitting at restaurant, waiting for the male demon to come. Y/n came in casual clothes, that made Leviathan blush.

Y/n had skinny jeans with a black shirt with Goku on it and a jean jacket. He also had a catgirl hairpin in his hair.

Y/n sat down at the table, feeling a bit nervous.

"I hope you didn't wait long, Leviathan..." Y/n mumbled.

"I didn't. And just call me Levi, okay?"

"Y-yeah, of course!" Y/n grinned.

Levi blushed lightly at Y/n's genuinely happy grin, but made sure to hide his blush.

"You like anime?" Levi asked.

Y/n rapidly nods. "I love it! What about you?"

Levi snorted. "Of course not. It's lame."

Y/n frowned a bit.

"Let's order. It's on me, okay?" Y/n smiled gently.

"I don't need you to pay for me." Levi said, a bit harshly.

Y/n's smile faulted, but made sure it didn't go away.

"Sorry. I was just trying to be nice..."

Levi felt a bit bad, hearing Y/n's disappointed tone.

"Nevermind, you can pay... It'll save me some money."

Y/n smile brighten. "Okay!"

~