Lucifer | LuuLuu pt.1

Song: Wild Side - English cover (amazing song btw)

Human - Christina Perri

Lucifer x Singer! Cross dresser! Male! Reader

Secrets, birthday, kisses

Leviathan begs Lucifer to take him to the human world for a concert of his favorite singer, LuuLuu.

Y/n was on stage in his dress and wig. He had a feminine body, so he dressed up as a girl to become to singer personality, LuuLuu. Men and women adored LuuLuu. Y/n just turned 21 and was having a concert for his birthday.

It sickened Y/n that he couldn't go out drinking on his birthday, but here he was, on stage. He was coming to the end of Wild Side.

It was his favorite part.

Out in the crowd was Leviathan and Lucifer. Lucifer watched LuuLuu with amazement. The way her dress flowed, the way her hips moved. It was amazing to Lucifer.

Of course, it was some kind of celebrity crush, but Lucifer quickly pushed the feelings aside.

It is a wonderful life
Please could you kiss my name?
When the music is over
Turn off the light
It was such a sweet time
Could you pray for me, my friend?
It’s starting over time

Lucifer met eyes with LuuLuu. LuuLuu blushed, but continued sing.

Take over the night
Take over the blue time
If you heard that screaming shout in your mind
Take over the shine
Take over the shooting star

All I was talking about was music
And that's called jazz!

Y/n danced to the ending music. Soon, the concert was over.

"Thank you all for coming!" Y/n waved goodnight, and left off the stage.

He immediately went back stage. He got change into his normal attire and was about to sneak off to a bar.

He snuck out of his dressing room, and out the backdoor. He froze at the sight of a portal, and a person going through it. Lucifer was about to go through it, as well, but froze when he heard a small gasp.

Lucifer looked to see Y/n scrambling away.

"Damn it." Lucifer cursed. He closed the portal and raced after Y/n.

Y/n almost made it out of the alleyway, but was snatched back but Lucifer. Lucifer spun Y/n around, and their eyes met once again.

...

"LuuLuu?" Lucifer recognized the e/c eyes.

"Shhhh!" Y/n hushed. "No one is supposed to know!"

"I see. So LuuLuu is a guy."

"Yes." Y/n sighed. "I didn't see anything, you don't know anything. Let's go our separate ways."

Lucifer knocked Y/n out.

~

Y/n woke up in his bed. He looked at the note at his side table.

Keep quiet.

Unless you want the world to know who LuuLuu really is.

Y/n sighed. He didn't get to drink on his 21st birthday.

Y/n went out to the store, ignoring the calls from his manager. He bought some wine, and went back home. He took a few sips, and felt relaxed.

He felt free.

Y/n started singing random lyrics, hoping to compose a song.

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

Y/n started crying gently. He opened his eyes, to find himself sitting at a table, with men looking at him. Y/n dropped his wine glass and screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?" Y/n questioned, running away from the table to hide somewhere.

"US!? WHO ARE YOU!?" Mammon shouted back.

"Shit shit shit." Y/n cursed. His powers had teleported him to... Wherever he was.

Lucifer chuckled.

"Hello once again, LuuLuu." Lucifer smirked.

Y/n eyes widened, as his body shook.

"Wait, LuuLuu is a man!?" Leviathan questioned.

Y/n slowly stood up. He sang out a random line.

I'm getting jiggy with a rifle

A rifle appeared in Y/n's hands and he aimed it each of the seven brothers.

"Stay. Back. All of you. Especially that cocky bastard who's blabbing my secret."

"Don't worry, these guys won't say a word." Lucifer reassured Y/n.

Y/n didn't put the gun down. Lucifer slowly walked up to Y/n, who fired the rifle. Lucifer turned into his demon form and dodged the bullet. He quickly pulled the gun out of Y/n's grasp.

Y/n backed away from Lucifer, with a slightly scared look.

"Get away..." Y/n glared.

Lucifer didn't listen.

Y/n tightly shut his eyes.

Country roads
Take me home
To the place
I belong!

He opened his eyes, and he was at home. Y/n caught his breath. Y/n was back in his seat where he was drinking wine.

"No more drinking." Y/n sighed.

~

It was a month later. Y/n was at home, casually sipping his wine. He thought it was a mistake last time. That he had fallen asleep.

He was working on his song again. He closed his eyes, and took a slow breath.

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

Y/n opened his eyes to being in the face of Lucifer. He was asleep. Y/n tried to slide out of the bed, but his waist was grabbed. Lucifer unconscious body pulled Y/n's smaller body to his chest, and cuddled him.

Y/n stared at Lucifer's delicious lips. Y/n slowly stole a kiss from Lucifer's lips. Y/n was surprised when he was kissed back.

Lucifer's and Y/n's lips moved in sync. They pulled apart, as their eyes met.

"What's your name...?" Y/n asked quietly.

"Lucifer. And you?"

"Y/n."

The two shared another kiss, happily. They barely knew each other, but they felt so comfortable in each other's arms.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." Lucifer mumbled. "I didn't mean to."

"You don't seem like the type to apologize."

"Im not. That's why you know it's sincere."

"Well, I have to go home now." Y/n sighs.

"Why not stay here and live with me?" Lucifer asked.

"I have a career. I can't. I'm sorry."

"There's a student exchange program. Why don't you come?"

...

"Sure."