Beelzebub | Midnight meals

Beelzebub x Gn! Human! Reader

Cooking, midnight meals, confessions

Y/n and Beelzebub had a simple relationship.

Y/n cooked a big meal for Beelzebub at midnight. Beelzebub would say thank you, and there would be an awkward silence of Beelzebub munching away on whatever Y/n made. Then Y/n would go back to bed.

That was it.

They didn't talk other than for Beelzebub asking for midnight food.

Y/n had a crush on the strong, and hungry male, and Beelzebub had a crush on Y/n. Beelzebub would talk to a half sleep Belphegor about Y/n.

Y/n would ramble on about Beelzebub to Leviathan who was playing a game or watching anime with headphones on. Leviathan cared for Y/n, but interrupting anime was a big no no. Leviathan often snapped at Y/n, but they just kept talking, like they never heard Leviathan.

Leviathan went to Belphegor for help, and Belphegor agreed the two needed to be together.

So, they got help from their brothers, but made sure Lucifer didn't know.

Of course Lucifer knew, but he didn't intrude.

Once again, it was midnight, and Y/n made some cookies for Beelzebub.

"Thank you." Beelzebub smiled, and then started eating.

Y/n nodded. Then there was the awkward silence of Beelzebub munching.

Y/n turned to leave the kitchen, but the door was closed and locked. Someone was holding it closed from the other side.

"Uhm... Guys? Can someone open the door, please?" Y/n asked kindly.

"No." Mammon said from behind the door.

"Excuse me? No? Don't make me command you, Mammon." Y/n threatened.

"Y/n, you should confess to Beel." Leviathan quietly said through the door.

Y/n's face got hot.

"I can't do that!" Y/n shouted.

This caught Beel's attention. "Can't do what?"

"Uhhhhh." Y/n said dumbfounded.

Beel finished the last cookie. He stood up and walked to the door. Y/n awkwardly backed up into the door.

Y/n tightly shut their eyes. Beel held a confused face.

"I'm trying to leave, Y/n..." Beel told them.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Y/n apologized.

They moved out of the way.

Beel grabbed the door handle, but stopped himself from literally tearing the door off it's hinges.

"Y/n." Beel spoke, scaring Y/n.

"Yessir!?"

Beel raised a brow. "Are you scared of me...?"

Beel tried to keep his voice neutral, but he was honestly scared that Y/n was scared of him.

"N-Not at all..."

"Then why do you stutter? Why do you run away from me at school? Do you not like me?"

"I like you too much!" Y/n blurted. "I want you to fuck me!"

Y/n covered their face in embarrassment as they finally admitted the truth.

"I have a crush on you, Beelzebub! But I know you don't feel the same—"

Beelzebub smashed their lips together. Y/n kissed back, happily.

"I like you too." Beelzebub muttered, and then made out with Y/n.

The two wanted to fuck right then and there, but couldn't, as the Beel's brothers were listening.

They pulled away.

"Are we... Together?" Y/n asked breathless.

"Yessir." Beel chuckled.

Y/n huffed.

Beel kissed Y/n's lips once more.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Beel."