Leviathan | Jealousy

Jealous! Leviathan x oblivious! Angel! Male reader

Boyfriends, jealousy, fights, make ups

Scenario: Y/n is returning from the celestial realm, to a extremely jealous Leviathan.

Y/n was an angel, and was free to travel from Devildom to the Celestial Realm as he wished. He visited the celestial realm to see his best friend, Damien. But spent the remainder of his time in devildom with his boyfriend, Levi.

Levi didn't like 'sharing' Y/n with Damien, and he was getting more and more scared that
Y/n would cheat on him in the celestial realm. With Damien or some other person.

Y/n walked into Levi's room, only to find him in his depressed corner. This worried Y/n, a lot.

"Levi? What's wrong, my love?" Y/n questioned, going to Levi's side.

"Tell me the truth, Y/n..." Levi glared at Y/n. "Did you cheat on me...?"

"No? I only love you, Levi."

"Bullshit. You always go and visit Damien. You love him more than me."

"That's not true. You're my number one priority, but can't I have friends?"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't need friends..."

"Who said I needed them? I want friends."

"So do I, but you don't see me having any."

"You have those stupid online friends! You could be having Esex, but you don't see me jumping to those conclusions, you know why? Because I trust you. If you don't trust me, then this relationship will never work."

"I do trust you!"

"Then trust me enough to not cheat on you!"

Leviathan broke down, which scared Y/n, who immediately went and cuddled him.

"I'm sorry..." Y/n whispered softly. "I love you and only you..."

Leviathan sobbed into Y/n's chest.

"You're gonna leave..." Leviathan mumbled over and over and over.

"I'm going nowhere." Y/n promised.

Y/n was hurting, because Leviathan was hurting.

Leviathan looked up at Y/n with tearful eyes. "Kissy...?"

Y/n kissed Leviathan's lips passionately. The two made out, until they relaxed.

"I'm sorry for accusing you..." Leviathan mumbled.

"It's okay, I understand. You were scared. But, please trust me."

Leviathan nodded.

"I will."