Satan | My Darling

Possessive! Satan x chubby! Incubus! Male reader

Smut, jealousy, whips

Scenario: Satan is with MC.

Satan was shopping with MC, while Y/n watched from afar. Y/n was a bit jealous, and felt lonely that Satan was with someone else. They seem to have less and less time to spend together, and Satan spends his free time with MC.

Y/n was hurting and felt alone, so, he was going to get revenge on his possessive and easily jealous boyfriend.

~

"Hey, Y/n." Satan walked into Y/n's room, but Y/n ignored him.

He was too 'involved' with his phone to notice his boyfriend. Y/n walked right past Satan.

"Y/n?" Satan called, following Y/n.

Satan looked over Y/n's shoulder, to see his phone, but he had a privacy screen protector, and the brightness down low. It was nearly impossible to see Y/n's screen.

"Y/n!" Satan snapped.

Y/n gave Satan an annoyed look. "What?" Y/n's incubus tail, that was pointy, swayed a bit in annoyance.

"Who the hell are you texting that's so damn important?!"

"A friend."

"Gender."

"Male."

"Y/n..." Satan growled. "You know I hate when you talk to other men!"

"So? You know I hate when you spend time with MC, but you still do. So why can't you make me upset, but I can't make you upset?"

Satan took Y/n's D.D.D and smashed it in anger... Wrath.

Satan stomped on the phone.

"How dare you!" Y/n glared.

"Don't piss me the hell off!"

Satan was glaring at Y/n. His heart sped up. And it wasn't fear. Y/n was getting turned on by the tension between Satan and him.

"You've been naughty, Daddy. Let's go to my bed, and deal your punishment accordingly."

Satan picked Y/n up, and carried him to Y/n's bedroom. Satan closed and locked the door. Satan set Y/n down.

"I'm going to take a shower, go lay down and get yourself nice and hard~" Y/n winked, and went off to his bathroom.

Satan obeyed.

~

Y/n was whipping Satan's ass and back.

"Apologize." Y/n growled.

"Never."

"You smashed my phone!"

"You were cheating on me."

Y/n glared. "I have never cheated on you. Do you really think anyone would want a fat gay Incubus, Satan!?"

"You are not fat!"

Satan stood up. Y/n had a few tears roll down his cheeks.

Satan pinned Y/n against the wall, and made out with him. Y/n kissed back.

Satan picked Y/n up, and pushed into his cleaned hole.

Y/n moaned into the kiss. Satan roughly started fucking Y/n fast and roughly. Between kisses, Y/n was begging for more. It turned Satan on more, as he rammed Y/n quickly.

"Take it." Satan breathlessly said. "Take all of me."

"Let me have your babies..." Y/n had heart in his eyes.

"I'll get you pregnant, my darling." Satan started marking Y/n's neck and throat.

Satan slammed into Y/n, getting closer and closer.

"Inside, babe..." Y/n begged. "Fill me up! Please!"

Satan came inside Y/n. Both were catching their breath.

Satan carried Y/n to their bed, and cuddled his smaller, chubby boyfriend.