part 10

Shukla mansion

Sidnaaz room

Next morning  sun Ray fall on her beautiful face and shenaaz open her  eyes and found herself in unknown room, she remembered that she is now married and looked around and see beautiful view siddharth one hand was holding her waist and another hand holding piya protectively in his arm she smiled shyly and try to move but sid was holding her tightly she try again but he pulled her toward him and she was  over him now she can feel his breath on her face she  look at his face in his messy  look also she found him most handsome guy thinking about him she blushed hard   she try to move but she couldn't so she decide to wake him up.

Sana: suniye ...

And he slowly open his eyes and looked at their position

Sana: woh bathroom Jaana tha,

Sid move his hand and said

Sid: "sorry! Before he asked anything

Sana run toward bathroom and looked at her reflection on mirror and smiled shyly.

After finishing her morning duty she move toward bedroom wearing red saari.

She is looking beautiful in red saari she was standing infront of dressing table and doing her makeup same time sid open his eyes and stare at her she can feel his gaze on her feeling shy she look down

after apply sindur in her hear line she looks perfect so move toward bed,
And sit beside piya.

Sana: good morning, baby it's wakey time ..

Piya:momma I want to sleep more  please!!

Sana: Aww....my baby is sleepy thik hai jab tak momma prepare breakfast aap aap so jao thik hai.

Piya: momma mujhe yummy pancakes khana hai,

Sana: thik hai meri jaan  she look at him and said

main aap k liye chaye le aati hu!

Sid: thik hai tab tak main tayar hota hu tum mere kapde nikaldo!!

Sana: thik hai

And sid move to bathroom.......

After taking out his clothes she also move downstairs.

Sana: good morning mom!

Sidm: good morning beta piya aur siddharth jaag gaye?

Sana: woh siddharth jaag gaye hai but piya abhi tak so rahi hai sayed Kal  jyada thak gayi thi toh mainy usse nahi jaaggaya.

Sidm: thak toh gayi hogi , kal tumari aane ki khushi may idhar se udhar uchchal kar naach rahi thi usske chera se khushi jhalk rahi thi, thank you! Sana piya ko itna sara pyaar dene k liye.

Sana: arye mom woh meri jaan hai
she complete me chahe  usske sath mera khun ka rishta na ho
  but mom mera usske sath khun se badhkar dil ka rishta hai.