part 16

Gill MENSION

Sidnaaz were sitting together and piya was sitting on Sana lap resting her head on her chest.

Shenaaz mother bring Aarti plate and shebaaz came with shagun (jewelry,clothes and other things)

Shenaaz mom did their Aarti while  shebaaz kept all the things on table.

Sana mom took boxes and give it to siddharth.

Sid;  mom there is no need of all this things. Siddharth said politely.

Sana mom smiled and said.

Sm: beta yeh rasam hai jab beti pagfera ke liye aapne ghar aati hai toh ussko aur usske Pati ko hum shagun ke tur par yeh sab detey hai.

Sid nod his head and take shagun.

Sana mom took another boxes and give it to shenaaz and kissed her forehead.

And our piya was waiting for gift but when she see there is no box left she made sad face and asked.

Piya: nani aap mere liye gift nahi laye aap  ne sirf papa and momma ko he gift diya aap mujhse pyaar nahi karte??

She was verge of  crying but  Sana father spoke.

Sd: aessey kaise ho sakta hai aap toh  hamare pyaari si gudiya ho na toh aap k liye hum  special gift laye hai. And he brings some boxes and give it  to piya after getting gift she started to jump in Shenaaz lap.

Piya: yehhhh.. momma please open na I want to see what is inside.

Shenaaz open the box which have cute golden bangles earrings and anklets mix of diamonds and gold.

Piya brightly smiled and said.

Piya: thank you nanu and nani.

Sid smile at piya who was showing her jewelry to everyone.

gill family was treating piya like their won grand child and the way they loved her it's was pure  and he can see on their gesture and he is feeling overwhelmed by them.

After all the rituals and lots of instruction from her mother after bidding bye to them. they left from there.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

In the car siddharth was driving,
shenaaz was sitting in passenger seat and piya was on her lap. Piya was telling what she did in gill mansion she was talking non stop and  siddharth was   answering her sometime and Sana was adoring their bond.

After sometime they reached shukla mansion.

Siddharth mom open the door and said.

Sidm: welcome back home Sana. Sid mom hug her and said.
And Sana take blessing from her and said.

Sana: thank you mom...

After settling in sitting area sid mom spoke.

Sidm; jab tum aur piya yaha nahin thi toh ghar bahot suna lag raha tha.

Sana: humne bhi aap ko bahot miss Kiya.

Sidm: aur waha sab thik hai na ?

Sana: haan mom sab thik hai bash mujhe miss kar rahe thy.

Sid mom nod her head.

Mom main office ja raha hu kuch Argent kaam hai.

Sidm: thik hai jaldi aana.

Sid: Okey mom and he kiss her forehead and turned toward piya and Sana he kiss on piya cheek and turns to go which made Shenaaz sad but he take few steps and comes back and said.