last part

After 4 months

This day shukla mansion is filled with joy and happiness and siddharth was little touchy about Shenaaz and shenaaz mood swings is worse this day piya was much mature than Sana.

Piya and shenaaz was waiting for siddharth to bring food for them.

Sana wants to eat street food but being caring husband and father he doesn't allow so chefs shukla is on his duty to fulfill his wife wish.

Piya: papa jaldi Karo....

Sid: just 2 min hogaya

Sana: aap se nahi ho raha hai toh jany dijiye hum bahar se kuch mangwa lenge.

Sid came out with some noodles and veggies.

Sana looked at veggies and made a face

Sana: mujhe street food khana tha healthy food nahi.

Sid: noodles is street food and in this condition you should eat some healthy foods not junk foods so first finish veggies then you will get noodles.

Sana: no mujhe ohh yummy yummy kachori, golgappa and chaat khana hai aap ke yeh boring food nahi.

Sid: shenaaz please for our child eat this letter I promise main tumhare liye yeh sab arrange kardunga.

She made face and start eating she was looking very cute while making face sid smile looking at her.

Piya: papa mujhe veggies nahi khana I want to eat only noodles bush.

Sid: baby look your sis/bro and your momma also eating veggies so you should also eat na bachha barna baby will feel bad .

Piya making face she start eating.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It's been 9 month and now a day baby is troubling her so much that she get tired easily all night she couldn't sleep because baby is moving whole night sid is helping her in every situation.

Sidnaaz bedroom
At night around 2 o'clock Sana open her eyes with painful experience...

Sana:siddharth .....

Sid: hmm...

He turned other side and sleep.

Sana: siddharth utho bahot dard ho raha hai.

Worriedly he look at her and asked are you okay!! Sana who was much in pain.

Sana:I think my water .....broke!

His eyes snapped to her bump he find her lap wet.

Sid: Oh my..god ....baby is coming ohh... what to do wait I will call doctor...no...no first i should call ambulnce.....no mom!!

After calling ambulance he called his mother also.

Sana: ahh...... she cried in pain,

Sid: ssh love I'm here....I won't let anything happen to you...he kissed her forehead softly.

He can see fear clearly visible in her eyes....

Sid mom enter ....

Sidm: siddharth hum ambulance ka wait nahi kar sakte we should leave for hospital.

Sid pick her in his arms walking the rest of the way to the car as he set her back seat with his mother.

After 2 hours they hear baby cries!

Everyone wait was come to an end.

Doctor: congrats Mr shukla it's baby boy! Now you can meet your wife and son.

First look at shenaaz parents They smile and he look at his mother she also smiles.

When he entered Sana smile through her tears.

Sana: we are parents now our family is complete with our baby boy.
Piya will be happiest one seeig him.

Sid look at their son and said

Sid: thank you making my life so beautiful with your love and care mainy kabhi nahi socha tha ki life can be this beautiful.

Sana: thank you toh mujhe kehena chahiye when I have lost my hope my dreams i was hopeless at that time fir aap aur piya meri life main aane k baad.......my life is full of happiness and joy you brighten my life.

Momma papa......they hear piya voice
She come running toward them.

Piya; I am very angry with you both why you don't told me that baby is coming.

Both sidnaaz smiled ....

Sid made her sit beside Sana.

Sana: aap soh rahay thy na toh ish liya aur aap ko pata hey baby Kab se aap ka intajar Kar raha tha.

Piya looked at baby and said.

Piya: sorry baby woh main soh gayi thi!
Momma mujhe bhi baby ko godi main lena hai.

Sana very carefully lower the on her lap.

Sid hug 3 of his lifeline and said.

sid: Thank you for this beautiful moment.
I LOVE YOU ........

Sana:I LOVE YOU TOO........

and they live happily ever after.......

THE END

Thank you each and everyone for your love and support.

Thank you each and everyone for your love  and support