part 19

Sidnaaz room

Shenaaz looked at him surprisingly.

Sid: yes I love you at the first sight when I saw you from that time I like you but with time pata he nahi chala Kab like, love may badal gaya. and who won't fall in love with you.... he look deeply in her eyes and said.

you're so loveable, cute innocent, pure, caring, you love piya like she is your won daughter you love and give respect to my mother like your won I thought people do things for their benefits but you are different you selflessly love us without any exception you have a golden heart which is so pure I fall for your simplicity.

in this 24 hours I realized how important you are in my life I can't stay away from you you have become my life please forgive me!

"I really need you in my life "

Sana stare at him with moist eyes and said.

Sana: I already forgive you as a wife but when you question my motherhood that hurts me the most.

Sid:"I'm really sorry!" I know I'm idiot  stupid and dumb to think that you can hurt our daughter.  I'm really sorry I  misunderstood you.......

sorry for making you cry sorry for everything but please never leave me and our daughter I can't survive without you I know I did big mistakes.
Jab bhi baat piya ki hoti hai toh main kuch nahi soch pata aur jab usse hospital may dekha toh I lost my control aur woh sab hogaya.

Sana: I also can't survive without you and piya in this short time aap dono meri life banchuke hai aur koi  aapni life se dur kaise rahsakta hai.

Sid: so you forgive me?

Sana: hmm...she smiled shyly and turned her face in other side.

Sid; do you know I was dying to see this smile on your face.  His eyes scanned her face and he whisper lowly.
Beautiful..... do you know you make me hell crazy he start to move his fingers on her face, shenaaz heart beats increased hearing him.......

She can see  love and desire in his eyes for her.

He look at her and ask for permission

Sid: may I? But If you need time I can wait for you.

Sana warp her arm around his neck and answer.

Sana: make me yours. I am ready......

Hearing her he smiled and come close to her and said.

Sid: you don't know what you are doing to me. And he nuzzle his nose in her cheek and move little down and nuzzle in her neck.

"Sid.....dr...th ple..ase...", she whisper lowly.

He look at her lovingly and slammed his lips on her shenaaz clutch his shoulder tightly they were kissing each other madly Sana parted her lips little, curling her toes, she unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silence all her thoughts.

The kiss was passionate yet slow they slowly break the kiss...

He slowly moved his hand from her face to shoulder and  He slowly unpinned her saari from her pallu and threw it aside. She blush and turned her back toward and he gives few kisses on her back she clutch the bedsit cover  tightly he pulled the dori of her blouse.

She slowly turned and saw siddharth was already looking at her.

He bent down toward her collarbone and kissed her there making her shiver.
He slowly sucked that area and bite her there giving her first love bite.