ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

3 Months Later

3 Months Later

"Akira can you hurry up, we finna be late," Modeus shouted from downstairs. I was at his house getting ready for our date. We finna be late but my hair is not working with me and it's making me mad.

I already cried because it didn't turn out how I wanted it the first time. This is why I am contemplating on cutting my hair or not but he always tells me to leave it alone cause it 'gives him something to pull on'.

It's been 3 months since we started dating and I'm shocked, it's lasting longer than I thought it would. The only thing bad about it is that he doesn't know when to shut off work sometimes.

Lately we've been super busy at work and have been staying up late. Tonight was the first night we didn't have to work late, shit we even left early.

"Bambina," walking into the bathroom, "hurry up, slick that shit down and come on, we're already late."

I turned towards him with a single tear going down my face, "Noo...I don't even wanna go anymore," pouting. I'm always like this, as soon as my hair stops functioning, I want to stay home. My hair is just being ghetto for no reason.

He sighed and walked behind me, putting his hands around me, "Amore you look beautiful," kissing my cheek, "Now come cause I'm getting food whether that's with or without you!"

I snapped my head back with the quickness, if he left to get food without me, I'd leave his ass so quick chile. "And I'll be gone before you get back," face all frowned up.

"Then come on," sighing, pinching the top of his nose. I groaned, turning back to look at my hair in the mirror before putting it in a sleek low pony. After I finished, we left for our reservations.

We were doing good in the first half of dinner, then he got like five calls back to back from someone named 'Rachel'. I only knew that because his phone was screen up and she called while he went to the bathroom.

"Aye, who's Rachel?" Asking him as he takes his seat again. I don't wanna jump to conclusions because I know how I am. "Huh," looking like I just asked a dumb question. Plus if he can 'huh' he can hear, I said it loud and clear.

"Rachel...she just called you like five times."

He picked up his phone and looked at the calls he missed, "She ain't nothing to worry about." I swear if he's seeing someone else, I'm pulling my timbs out. I just shook my head and finished eating, the rest of dinner was silent.

The car ride back to his place, silent. Something was up and I'm going to find out what.

"Are you mad at me?" Mo asked as I took a seat at the edge of the bed to take my heels off, I just shook my head no. He walked in front of me, "You sure because you've been quiet since you asked that question," raising his eyebrow.

"Mhm hmm," getting up and grabbing some pajamas, going into the bathroom. It's true, I wasn't mad but my guard is definitely up. I finished changing and doing my night routine and came out of the bathroom.