ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Y'all Asmodeus knows how to lay some dick down

Y'all Asmodeus knows how to lay some dick down. If I had an attitude before I sure as hell don't now, we didn't finish until 3 and we started at 10. My legs were shaking, I couldn't even get out of bed, I had to lay there for a minute. But I'm home now and in my bed, cozy.

It's five now and Serenity called me as soon as I got home and told me that we were going to the bar. I just said okay because we got a lot to catch up on, she was gone tell me about her new man.

We meeting up there between 9:30- 10, she talking about dress to impress. We going to the bar, not the club and we both got a man so what we dressing up for. Until then I'm going to eat these snacks and lay in my bed.

A couple hours later, I looked at the time and it was 8 o'clock, damn It felt like I just got in the bed. Man let me get up and get in the shower.

Thirty minutes later, I got out of the shower, rubbed some body butter on. I walked to my closet, looking through it tryna find something to wear. I decided I was going to wear this black long sleeve jumpsuit and just threw on a gold waist chain. I just put on some black thigh high heels and I left my curls out.

This is the best I can do, it's cold as hell outside, it's the beginning of November and the wind be winding

This is the best I can do, it's cold as hell outside, it's the beginning of November and the wind be winding. Speaking of it being November, I need to tell Mo that I'm going home for a couple days for Thanksgiving. Finna be eating good.

Anyway tho, I sprayed on some perfume and took a couple pictures before texting Ren that I was on my way. Man I hope the bar is not packed and I hope nobody's grandfather tries to flirt with me.

I got to the bar and I thought I was at the wrong place the way the music was blasting and the long ass long. Good thing Renity came out so I didn't have to wait.

"Heeyy bitch long time no talk, how you been?" taking a seat at the bar. "I've been good," ordering our drinks, "you sure this a bar and not a club?"

We got our drinks and we moved to a more comfortable area, "Bar, club, same thing," shrugging. I know she lying, the bar has more of a chill vibe and the club is the opposite.

"Bitch no it's not," shaking my head.

She just laughed and took a sip of her drink, "So how's you and boss man?" tilting her head. I waved her off, "Girl fuck us, who is this man you've been neglecting me for?" taking a sip and tilting my head.