basketball boyfriend

DESCRIPTION: tyler is an ftm basketball player. josh is his cute, handsome boyfriend. set in highschool.

 !!contains smut and fluff!!

OUTFITS:  josh:

tyler: (literally just his real basketball uniform from highscool)

----------

josh strolled down the long coridor to the gym. he and his friends; brendon, ryan, dallon and frank were going to watch josh's boyfriend, tyler. there was a big game tonight against a rival school. josh had every faith in his love though, he didn't worry. he knew tyler was a gifted basketball player. as the group walked in, they sat near tyler's mom and siblings. momma joseph greeted her son's boyfriend with a wide smile and warm hug. 'oh my, im so nervous!' miss joseph said, her knee bouncing. josh chuckled and gave her a reassuring smile, 'don't worry miss joseph, we all know tyler is the best basketball player in state. i have every faith in my love.' miss joseph smiled, 'you're so right joshua, im so glad my ty baby has someone as sweet as you!' josh grinned and blushed, he was even luckier to have tyler.

josh watched his boyfriend and his team warm up with some suicide squats. (suicide squats usually consits of doing a squat, jumping jack and push up in a swift motion.) josh would be lying if he said he wasn't admiring how well tyler looked in his basketball shorts. he blushed remember he was sitting next to his boyfriend's family... deciding that was weird. 

---time skip cause idk how to write basketball games---

tyler carried his team, earning them a sweet 78-45 game. the home team family cheered. as josh said, he has every faith in his boyfriend. the teams shook hands before the crowd began to die down. tyler quick ran over to his boyfriend, josh catching him in a deep embrace. tyler had his arms wrapped tightly around josh's neck while josh gripped tyler's hips. 'you did so well baby! but of course you did, you're amazing.' josh said looking down at his burnett boy. tyler giggled and hid his blushing face in the crook of josh's neck. 't-thank you joshie' he whispered out. the couple walked hand and hand out of the gym. seeing that it was friday, tyler asked if he could stay at josh's house for the weekend since his parents were out of town for family a emergency. she agreed and josh drove his basketball babe to his house.

as soon as the couple walked through the door, they were all over eachother. they were finally getting some much deserved alone time. josh squeezed tyler's hips, signaling for tyler to jump up. josh caught him, his hands resting on tyler's ass. the pair giggled as tyler said, ''josh! n-not down here! i dont wanna get out sex germs in your living room!!'' josh chuckled as he walk up the stairs to his room, tyler still in his arms. when he got to his room, he set tyler on the bed. he crawls between tyler's legs, grinding down on him. the smaller boy let out a soft moan into the kiss. josh pulled back, asking, 'can i start taking your clothes off..?' he didn't want his little love to feel forced or nervous. tyler bit his lip, 'y-yeah, please..' hearing his boyfriends eagerness he quickly lifted tyler's jersey, and pulled down his shorts as well. josh took a moment to take in how gorgeous his boy looked. 

after a little more heated kissing, josh began pulling his clothes off too, leaving him in only his calvin klein boxers. tyler had his binder and boxers on. josh looked at tyler's chest, he was nervous to ask tyler to take his binder off. however tyler already knew what he was thinking, he reached and undid the fastening in the back, slowly slipping it off and discarding it on the floor. he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. josh smiled, oh how happy he was. tyler trusted only him to see his body. josh brings a finger down to tyler's crotch, slowly rubbing against his clit. 'i-is this okay..' he said breathly, hovering right about tyler. tyler looked up through his thick eyelashes, in a deep blush. 'm-mhm..' he moaned out. josh continued to rub his clit before bringing them to his wet hole. tyler gave him a shy nod of aproval. josh slipped 2 fingers inside his love. tyler moaned as he felt his boyfriends fingers explore his insides. he felt like he was going to cum on josh's fingers soon so he quickly blurted out, 'please.. f-fuck me, god please..' 

josh didn't hesitate to honor his boyfriend's request; pulling out his fingers and giving his rock hard cock a few jerks before lining up with tyler's hole. he slowly pushed in, to ensure tyler can warm up to the feeling. after a few moments tyler jerks his hips up, moaning. josh could tell he was ready and began trusting in and out. tyler wrapped his arms around josh's neck for dear life, his nails digging into josh's hair and skin. the room was quickly filled with moans and quick fuck and yes strings from both of their mouths. josh smashed his lips to tyler's, slipping his tounge into his mouth. josh could feel himself nearing his end, his hips feverishly trusted in and out of tyler. 'f-fuck, baby i-i'm gonna cum.' josh moans out. tyler blushes as he bites his lip. 'c-cum in me..' he shyly asked. the couple knew he was on birth control so they didn'y worry about unprotected sex. josh smirked at the request, 'of course baby boy..' he seductivly said as his thrust began to quicken. soon enough tyler was a moaning mess under josh. 'fuck im coming!' josh shouted out. he released inside of tyler, causing tyler to moan more at the new warmth. 

the couple kissed before josh gave a few weak thrusts, pulling out. 'wait here, i'll clean u all up baby.' josh said as tyler giggled, kissing his lips. josh helped tyler clean up before throwing an idea out. 'wanna take a bath together? you look tired as fuck. from basketball game and my big dick fucking you, not suprised.' he smirked. tyler blurted out laughing, 'oh shut up dun! but duh of course i wanna take a bath with you.' tyler sat on the edge of the bed with a sassy smirk on him lips. josh walked back to the bathroom, preparing a nice warm bubble bath for him and his lover. soon the 2 slipped into the warmth. tyler rested his head against the crook of josh's neck. 'mm i love you so much joshie..' he tiredly whispers out. josh rubs tyler's thighs under the water. 'i love you so much too, my basketball boyfriend.'

-----------

A/N: first story woo! any feedback is appreciated. ^^ next update will be out tomorrow!! bye lovelies <3