i fell in love with a boy from italy (part 1)

DESCRIPTION: josh goes on a business trip to italy where he meets a sweet little burnette artist. tyler speaks italian and english. i know italian a bit so i tried my best. :)

sweet, dorky, romance and flirty boys^^ also i added a song for u to listen to while u read. (dean martin - thats amore'

OUTFITS:

josh: 

tyler:

tyler:

-----

3rd person POV:

josh groaned as he set his suitcase on his hotel bed. this better be a good business investment.. the curly hair man thought. he would rather be home with his dog jim. sure, it's a blessing that he's able to go to all these places, but still he is much more of a home-body. he flicked his wrist up, checking his watch. it was only 2:13, he had a whole day to waste. he sighed 'i might as well make the most of this trip..' he mumbled to himself. he headed out his hotel, walking down the street. admittedly italy was beautiful, he smelt fresh coffee and sweets. it put his grumpy soul at ease. he came to a nice open area, with lush green grass and down a hill water. as he scanned the dreamy site his eyes landed on a boy. the boy looked young but adorable to josh. he had a sketchbook in hand with watercolours laying by him. josh was entranced by the beautiful boy, so much so he didn't realise the boy had turned around to stare at him. the boy had soft brown eyes and plump rose lips, partially gapped open. 'u-um, salve!' the boy shouted. salve.. that's... that's hello, josh reminded himself. 'uh, salve!' josh shouted back. he stood there like a dork with a deep blush on his face. the boy laughed, 'sei carino. sono tyler.' josh stood in awe, not only was a cute boy talking to him but he also had a hard time remember what he was saying. 'um si..?' josh spoke sheepisly. tyler bursted out in a fit of giggle, causing his cup of water to fall over. josh mentally slapped himself, he probably looks like a total idiot. 'you don't speak much italian do you?' tyler questioned as he tilted his head. 'oh my god you speak english!?' josh  was relieved that he didn't have to stress his brain. 'yea i do! so are you gonna stand there like a dork or come sit by me?' tyler sassily said. josh walked over and sat next to him. 'hi.' the little burnette spoke with a blush. 'h-hey..' josh trailed off, lost in his eyes. 'you don't remember my name do you?' 'you told me...' 'yea, sono tyler means im tyler.' he giggled. josh oh-ed, 'well tyler i'm sono josh.' he said in a flirty tone. tyler snorted, 'oh my god you're too carino.' josh squinted his eyes. 'it means cute.' tyler whispered in his ear. 'o-oh well um you are even more carino.' said with a smirk. tyler giggled as his eyelashes burshed against his blushing cheeks. suddenly an alarm went off, it was tyler's phone. 'merda, i gotta go..' tyler sadly spoke. 'don't be sad amore, i'll give you my number yeah?' tyler blushed at amore.. love. 'yes please.' they exchanged phone numbers and josh helped tyler put his supplies in his suitcase. 'arrivederci.' tyler soft spoke as he pressed a kiss to josh's cheek. he walked away from the blushing man, giving him a small wave before putting in his earplugs and listening to music. josh gulped. he wasn't expecting this, this feeling. he was in love?? josh never really had time for love, he always was so busy to just settle down with anyone. maybe.. maybe this boy would be different.

josh arrived back at his hotel room, sighing with a smile as he thought about tyler. his phone rang, it was his mother. he answered, 'hey mom.' 'hi sweetie! how is the trip going?' his mother asked with excitement. josh smiled as he spoke, 'i fell in love with a boy from italy.'

-----

lmk if you would like a part 2! i could keep this going for awhile.