2 graves 1 love

tw: contains suicide and is just overall really depressing. please read with caution. based roughly off the song above.

//josh's POV//

I've dug two graves for us, my dear

you promised me we'd grow old together. forever until the end. i didn't think you'd go this soon.

Can't pretend that I was perfect, leaving you in fear

i know i wasn't perfect. i left you alone. i'm sorry. caught up in work, i forgot to love you.

Oh man, what a world, the things I hear

our friends told me you were sad. suicidal. hurting. you wanted a divorce. i wasn't being the good husband i promised to be.

If I could act on my revenge, then, oh, would I?

i wish i could turn back the clock. i wish i would've put you before everything else. i promised that. i broke that. 

Some kill, some steal, some break your heart

i killed you from neglect. i stole your love and didn't return it. i broke your heart, and for what cost.

And you thought that I would let it go and let you walk

you thought that i was better off without you. you believed you deserved to die. i wasn't there to tell you otherwise.

Well, broken hearts break bones, so break up fast

i saw your lifeless body on our bathroom floor. blood. tears. broken. it's my fault. i should be the one dead. 

And I don't wanna let it go, so in my grave I'll rot

it's my fault. i loved you tyler. i love you still tyler. i lost you. now i suffer for my actions. an eternity of guilt. this life is my grave as i rot away. 

when you died, so did i. i'm sorry tyler, i love you.

-----

sad chapter. sorry i was feeling angsty. srry i've been gone but i'm back woo.