feild trip

DESCRIPTION: josh is a 5th grade teacher. he takes them on a trip to the museum of american history. (the one located in washington dc, they are residents there) there tour guide is a small little brunette. josh's class can tell he fell in love at first sight.

little fluff romance! mentions of sex.

OUTFITS:

josh:

tyler: (idk if the staff wear uniforms there, but tyler wears a name clip that says 'tyler ♥' with this outfit

tyler: (idk if the staff wear uniforms there, but tyler wears a name clip that says 'tyler ♥' with this outfit.)

-----

-----

josh's POV:

1, 2, 3, breathe. 'okay... i got this. what can go wrong?' i say to myself in the bathroom mirror. today was gonna be a hectic day. my class has been doing so well so i agreed to take them to the american history museum down in dc. i checked with the principle, ms. black, but she hates to sound so formal so she lets everyone call her just jenna. as i drive to work i pray that they behave. don't get me wrong, they're all great and smart kids... but they can be a much. they all have no filter. i remember getting asked by them a few times if im single and if i've ever had sex. i didn't answer but deep down it made me realise how lonely i am. im a single 32 year old man and i've never had sex. 8 more years and they could put me on 40 year old virgin. i sigh. sex isn't the only thing to life. i take pride in teaching, i've spent my life training for it, dating and sex never crossed my mind. i didn't mind, sorta, maybe i did. only cause they brough it up though okay?

i park my car and grab my bag. i walk to my classroom and sit back in my chair with a loud groan. it's 7:12, the kids start getting here at 7:30. usually i would come earlier but this feild trip meant no planning work, woo. i send some emails out as i wait, or as my class says, 'boring adult stuff.' and kids say they can't wait to grow up. jeez. suddenly, like a stampede of noisy monkies, most of the kids barg in. they say hi as they look over at me. i awkwardly wave to them all. they sit down, chatting until the bell rings. i check to make sure all the kids are here before rounding up my herd of animals and leading them to the bus. off we are to the museum. so far so good.

once we arrive i remind them to be respectful and to keep their voices down. they all begin walking in, i follow. 'tour for mr. dun's 5th grade class correct?' the young spilt dyed hair woman said. 'yes that's us.' 'great! your tour guide will be out in a moment.' i raised my eyebrow. 'a tour guide..? i thought this was just free roam.' she laughed, 'oh no no! it is! we just send out tour guides with classes. they are there to answer questions and help the teacher.' oh thank god,  i could use the help. 'oh that's perfect! thanks!' i smile as i walk back to brendon, telling him about the guide. the kids are waiting.. patiently.. kinda. i feel a small tap on my right shoulder. i assume it's a student getting ready to ask how much longer, so i automatically respond with 'i don't know how much longer kiddo, this tour guide better haul his as- butt here soon tho..' i sigh but then i heard a new voice speak. 'o-oh im sorry i was stuck upstairs..' i look to see a smaller male with fluffy brown hair and sad brown eyes. 'oh shit! im so sorry i didnt mean that i was just getting nervous.' i felt my face go red from embarrassment.. totally not also cause this boy was really cute. so sweet and innocent. 'no worries! your class can start going now!' he smiles, his eyes closing as he held his hands. i blush, and hear my students go 'ooooooooooo, mr.dun has a crush.' i snap my head at them. 'hey w-what no!? i was just being friendl- get going guys we don't have all day!' i rub my hand over my face as they all split up and went around the facility, leaving me and the cute boy alone. 'sorry about them..' he giggled and i felt my stomach go weak. 'it's okay, it was very cute. do'ya wanna walk around with me while we watch them?' he speaks softly. 'yeah.. i'd love to.'

to be honest, i didn't wanna leave. the kids loved tyler, so did i. before i knew it we had been there for 3 hours, the kids needed a lunch break now. 'dammit.. we gotta start going..' i mutter. tyler frowns as i look over at him, his bottom lip jutting out. 'h-hey can i uh, maybe give you my number so we can, i don't know, stay in touch or.. yeah..?' i awkwardly say. he smirks as he pulls out his phone. i type my phone in, and put it under josh that cool teacher. the kids all start heading outside, saying bye to tyler as they did. 'text me yeah?' i ask him. 'of course joshua.' i smile and turn to walk into the bus before i feel a small arm grab my shoulder. i turn around and tyler presses a kiss to my cheek as he squeezes my shoulders. 'b-bye..' he whispers out shyly before running back inside. i barely had time to process what just happened before he was gone. i walk into the bus, a hug smile and blush on my face. i think these years of putting of dating and waiting for the right one, finally paid off. my sweet tyler.

-----

A/N: i realize i tend too go maybe too much into the dialogue, for a one shot. i'll try to get to the juicy parts sooner. i still plan on finishing 'i fell in love with a boy from italy.' it may take a few more parts. thanks for reading! <3