chapter 5 realization the evil intentions of danzo

Naruto pov

It's been a couple months since the anbu attacked me. Everything has got back to normal. Me training Non-Stop or studying. But danzo has been acting weird. But also feeling my stomach keeps getting stronger and stronger each passing day. And anytime I have look at danzo makes me want to run away. 2 months it'll be my birthday. I'll turn 7 years old and I get to do more with my training. I am currently walking down a hallway in my room. But I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. Then everything went black. It reminds me of when danzo knocked me out. When I finally woke up. I was on the same lab table that danzo and Orochimaru put me on the last time. But I can feel a chain around my neck, arms and legs. I also can feel that my ears and tails are out." Hello Naruto welcome back to the lab. Danzo lets me take charge in the experiments that would be done on you. I have to say this experiment will indeed hurt. You'll probably spend the rest of your life in here. Now let's get started. " Orochimaru said. Before I could say anything he gaged me. I struggled against the chains wanting to get out of the situation. I can't move much because of the chains. I felt a slight pain in my right arm. I looked over and saw Orochimaru giving me a shot. Nothing happened for a couple seconds but then I felt it. My whole body felt like I was in engolfed in flames. My back felt like something was piercing out of it. I can feel my eyes burning." You know that Danzo doesn't want you. He wants your power and he wants you to be under his control. He gave me you to make you stronger. So he has a more powerful weapon on his hands." Orochimaru said. I was surprised that danzo would do this. But the shock disappeared as quickly as it came. The pain washed away the shock of what Orochimaru said. A couple minutes past but felt like hours. I saw black spots in my vision and everything is getting blurry. I know in a little bit I'm going to pass out. Once again I'm trying to break the chains. But to no avail black spots keep getting bigger and bigger.' So this is what you were planning danzo. I have to admit you tricked me pretty well. This was a turn of events' I thought. The darkness quickly flood in my vision. I knew from that very moment I passed out.

445 words