chapter 6 finally safe and sound.

Naruto pov

I have been experimented on for 5 years. 5 years of pure hell but I wasn't completely alone. 4 years ago a baby snake found its way into my cell. Yes I was removed from my room to a cell. (Either way back on the baby snake.) The baby snake was pearly white.

( this is what the snake looks like. But imagine a snake as a baby.)

But this snake wasn't the only one who wondered in by me. There are two more, a baby Raven and a baby bat. They were so cute. I named the white snake Pearl. The baby Raven Ray. I named the baby bat flappy.

(This is what the baby bird and bat look like.)

They have grown these past four years. Pearl is twice my height and weighs 20 lb. Ray and Flappy haven't grown too much. But I have a bad feeling today. I only wish I knew what was going to happen to me. Maybe more painful experiments I only wish I knew.

                   Danzo pov

'Okay I have Naruto but she's female so she can have babies. And with that I can have more powerful weapons. This is a perfect plan and during the testing, she's very fertile. But there's only two types of clan that can get a Uzumaki. The Uchiha and Uzumaki. I have the material to do this. More weapons I shall get.' I thought. I quickly make my way to the lab. To talk Orochimaru and tell him what I'm planning to do to Naruto. Orochimaru understands and started getting the material. It only took a couple hours but everything's ready for this procedure. The liquid is in a tube. That tube will be ejected into Naruto's stomach. I told the anbu to get Naruto. It only took a couple seconds for them to arrive with Naruto. They put Naruto on the table strapping her down. So she won't try to escape. I left the room to do more important things. Then just stand around and watch this.

                         Naruto pov

I can hear anbu coming. I quickly hide Pearl, flappy and Ray. Then I see the anbu right in front of me. They quickly grabbed me and dragged me to lab. Once I got into the lab I saw Orochimaru and danzo. The anbu tie me down to the table. Then I saw danzo walk out of the lab. I closed my eyes preparing for whatever was going to happen to me. That sounds like pain in my stomach. I reluctantly open my eyes. I saw a needle going into my stomach. The tubes have white liquid in them. The liquid is being injected into stomach. Nothing really happened I felt no pain and I felt nothing really changing in my body.

                  30 minutes later.

I'm back in my cell digesting the information I got a couple months ago. Orochimaru told me what that liquid would do to me. Now I am probably pregnant. I know full well after these babies are born. They will take away my children from me and turn them into experiments. But all I can do is sit and wait. I am not strong enough to break out of here.

                      3 days later
                    The third pov

One of my spies from the root anbu gave me unscented information. I decided to set up a meeting.

       Later that afternoon

"Naruto has been experimenting on Naruto. We need to save her. Naruto is located on the north side of the base." I explained to everybody in the room. They all agreed and we planned on how to get Naruto out. And how to make sure not to harm her or the baby. One of my spies have collected the information on Naruto. I'm thinking of putting her in team 7.