chapter 7 meeting Naruto

Sasuke pov

Today we're supposed to meet our new team member. But I really don't care. I just want to get this over with, so that I can start training again. But I have this feeling in my chest. It was like a tingling feeling. I decided to ignore it. I just kept walking to the hokages office with my team. When my team finally got to the hokages office. My Sensei knocked on the door and asked for entrance. There was a quiet "come in" sound coming from behind the door. Quickly walked in and when I looked at who our new teammate was supposed to be. It's a beautiful girl with long blond hair, No! The very curvy body. But I cannot see her face. She is wearing a fox mask.

(This is what Naruto looks like

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(This is what Naruto looks like. But imagine the mask over her face. )

" This is your new team member Naruto. You guys should go and train." The third said. We all nodded and left the hokages tower. It took some time but we got to the training grounds. Kakashi sensei made Naruto and Sakura fight each other. I leaned against the tree and watched the fight.

                       Naruto pov
Lord third has already informed me about my new teammates. Kakashi Sensei is making me fight against Sakura. Sakura pulled out a kunai and dashed towards me. Her movements were very sloppy. ' I should end this fight quickly.' I thought. When Sakura was close enough. I did a roundhouse kick to the face. I was quite surprised when she was knocked out immediately. I was expecting something else. I don't know what else but definitely not this. I looked at Kakashi Sensei with 'are-you-really training-these-kids.' Look. "Alright Sasuke you're fighting against Naruto." Kakashi Sensei said.
(I am not that good with fight scenes. So I'm going to leave it up to your imagination.)

After our little training session. I ended on top of Sasuke with my foot on his head." I think it's a good time for everybody to go home." Kakashi Sensei said. We all walked home. But for Sasuke he ended up limping home. I kind of feel bad for him. Maybe I should't have went too hard on him.

                    Sasuke pov
'I still can't believe I got my ass handed to me by a girl. No, I have bruises and cuts all over my body. I limped home from the train grounds.' I thought to myself. Now I am laying down on my bed trying to go to sleep. But my mind keeps going back to Naruto.  I finally fell asleep.

439 words